Rejected Player Profile Picture

DeletedUser373

I think it will be nice, if we can choose or player picture as well as personally.
It means, that we can choose our hair and color, eyes, nose all those things.

That means, that we can feal more individual and the chance that someone else have the same profile picture is as small as as big as many options for me to choose there are.

Hopefully it is a good idea an will be insert soon.

----------------------------
For the German ones :D

Ich denke es wäre sehr schön, wenn es für die Profilbilder eine Option geben würde, wo man selbst sich die Person zusammenstellen könnte.
Damit meine ich bspw., dass man sich seine Haare, Augen, Nase, Mund, Kleidung usw. alles selbst zusammenstellen und die Farbe ändern kann.

Vorteil: Damit wird bewirkt, dass wir uns besser wiedergespiegelt im Spiel sehen und es auch geringer ist, dass verschiedene Personen, den Selben Charakter haben.

Ist das eine gute Idee? Wenn ja könnte sie ja bald eingeführt werden :)

DeletedUser373

Not reall needed but it's a nice feature, i think so, cause as i said you can personalise your picture

DeletedUser51

I'm really loving the Nino avatar right now. Such a sexy man.

DeletedUser557

Something like 13 days old.. not a real big bump I think..

But about this: for me a big no. I want to be the eternal King and have some nice battles! Don't want to play the Sims.

DeletedUser406

I find the idea interesting, by cons I agree with the previous posts: this is not a priority. There are other more important things for the game, passing before the improvement.

DeletedUser557

It doesn't really fit in the game. I mean... being under attack while you dress up as little king Joffrey? ;3

DeletedUser316

I really wish to upload a picture in player info just like Banner in Tribal Wars.

Post Script: please don't make it premium feature Thank's

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your suggestions. The Avatar creation system would be a "nice to have" feature, and I think it could be explored in the future once the game is more refined. We will think about this.

@ Drexo2: I understand you would like to customize the profile picture with your own images, however we feel that this can sometimes take players out of the medieval experience (Robot Dinosaur in profile picture). Therefore only game images are now allowed. Thank you for your question.

DeletedUser557

I would like to use my own pictures, so I can make nice Tribe banners, but I do understand your point. And what do you think about the bb-codes? A little bit lay-out on a tribe/player profile would make it more professional I think.

DeletedUser653

Personally, I've abstained from selecting an avatar in game, simply because I'd quite like it to be a character that somewhat appears like me, unfortunately there are no characters with a darker skin tone. I understand why there may not be any, but I think as something for the future at least a few different ethnicities could be explored?

DeletedUser2587

I understand why there isn't a more diversified racial selection for Avatars. The era depicted in Tribal Wars had a broad spectrum of nationalities and locations but customary dress and armament varied though in war armor is armor and swords are swords. Perhaps a word from the forum moderators on why might be useful but not necessarily needed.

DeletedUser2588

iNate.;n4965 said:
Personally, I've abstained from selecting an avatar in game, simply because I'd quite like it to be a character that somewhat appears like me, unfortunately there are no characters with a darker skin tone. I understand why there may not be any, but I think as something for the future at least a few different ethnicities could be explored?

I done exactly the same, I refuse to pick a profile picture which does not in some way reflect who I am. It still amazes me that game developers think its ok to not have a black or asian option for a profile pic. please get it sorted.

DeletedUser40

worlock13;n27304 said:
I done exactly the same, I refuse to pick a profile picture which does not in some way reflect who I am. It still amazes me that game developers think its ok to not have a black or asian option for a profile pic. please get it sorted.

Our avatars are based on the developers on the Tribal Wars 2 team. Unfortunately there are no Asian nor black member of the development team of TW2, therefore there are no avatars, that embraces your request.