Rejected Not linear technology.

DeletedUser385

At once I am very sorry for the English.
If something is not clear - write. I will try to duplicate.

Proposal is as follows. Not a bad thing to be done so that the technology when upgrading buildings would be to choose from. For example - now, reaching the level of the barracks bution we can choose only one option - a discipline. I propose to give two options to choose from. For instance, one option - it is a discipline, and the second - say reducing the time of recruitment.

The same with all the other technologies. Market, a tavern, a statue, storage, etc. The idea - that each player had the opportunity to make something like a unique branch of development - that much variety to the game.

DeletedUser123

Your troops recruiting time gets reduced when upgrading barracks to a higher level. Same goes for the buildings, when you upgrade your HQ buildings construction time is reduced.

DeletedUser385

Well here they are - lost in translation ...
On levels of barracks - this is understandable, but I do not mean it. ) This is just an example - as a further reduction of employment.

Can you think of any other bonus. The basic idea - that we now choose (do not choose, but just take) - a single bonus. And in my version of these bonuses will be at least two - and we will be able to choose between them to your playing style.