Rejected Non-Premium Building Queue

DeletedUser1073

Hello,

I think 2 buildings queue in early stages of the game gives a disadvantage to non-Premium users as not everybody can wait in front of the PC to get all first buildings done.

I understand you need to make money out of this so i suggest to try out various strategies because i know many people that left the game because of those 1-2 guys around them that got so much higher in points that make them restart the game and finally leave the game(mainly newcomers).

I was thinking between:
-increase number of buildings in queue
-increase it only during the first weeks.

The first option would just keep more people playing that might use real money for other stuff, but maybe resulting in a profit loss for the game makers.

The second option could make people who have jobs and school queue more buildings and so making them grow as fast as others in the first stage of the game and at the same time get used to queue many buildings.
Then once the "period" is over and only Longer duration constructions are left,the player will choose if he would like to pay or get used to the new limitation.

I think it's worth a shot for you game makers test out if this will make your profit grow or not,I think capturing more player will ultimately benefit the income.
Only an analysis could give the answer.

Have a nice day,
Shyon