Noblemen

• Thread starter DeletedUser1617
  • Start date

DeletedUser1617

What will happen when I send 4 noblemen (train) at one village when the first three will conquer the village and the 4th nobleman will come to conquered village of your own? Will he die or will he survive? Will your units in attack fight against your own units (off units) in defense that just came there?

DeletedUser905

You noble will attack the village as it would attack any other village. Troops in the village and troops send in attack will fight normally and victory will be determined as in any other battle. If your attacking forces will win and noble will survive, then it will reduce loyalty of your village as it would be any other village. Taking in account that after conquer your new village loyalty is reset to 25%, it could happen that your noble will not conquer the village but just drop it loyalty.

DeletedUser1617

It sucks. So it seems it would be better to send just 3 noblemen if I do not want to attack my own people. Thanks for answer.

DeletedUser905

Actually most players send 5 nobles, just to make sure that village will be conquered. In later stage in the game time is an essence. If you delay, you opponent will have time to send support and you end up loosing your attacking force and benefit of surprise. It's usually "cheaper" to loose 1 or 2 noble, but conquer the village, than delay and have to start process all over again.

DeletedUser1617

Yes, I know that. It is better to send the most you can. But I mostly think about conquering barbarian village which will have no units defending it.

DeletedUser905

You're not usually in the rush, when you conquer barbarian villages. I don't usually send noble trains to conquer one. I understand you don't want to loose noble conquering barbs. Neither do I. ;)

DeletedUser1617

Okay. But even I will be conquering barbarians I want to save some time. But it is questionable if I will have that many nobles when conquering barbarians. I think this thread can be LOCKED.