No Villages at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1367

After starting this Beta yesterday. This behavior man "Sir something" get me out of my village, to show me the map.
The Game crashed, the nice man was lost and i've been lost in my map. There is NO Village at all, not my own village, not a single other village, no barbarian villages. The only thing i can see is this huge Castle, which do nothing for me...

So now i have the problem, that i can't get back to my village, 'cause i don't see my village, so i can't press the button to go back into my village...

I've tried it with many browsers (FF Aurora (but that's not a thing cause its alpha and buggy) i tried it with FF 32. Beta (it should work) also with the normal FF and with IE (everyone was the newest version of it.)) I cleared cache and cookies refreshed the page several times. No change at all, same problem since the beginning.

DeletedUser653

Thats really weird, your village doesn't actually exist on the map, I found you in the rankings and it just shows your village not to exist, however I still have the times it would take for my troops to get there :S Have you tried hitting 'restart world' in the settings?

DeletedUser1367

Shouldn't work, 'cause of the attack protection ;)

But that' not a problem with my own village, i can't see any village, no enemies, nothing. There's note a single village i can see, it doesn't matter how far i move the map xD

DeletedUser653

Erm check the rankings and have a look at their villages, see if you can see those?

DeletedUser1367

oh for sure i can see these villages. But where is my village, and in which section i am, 'cause there no other villages xD xD
What the heck is wrong here xD

So for update, i can see other villages, but in my section of the Map, or in a lot of sections in my region no other villages... oO weird

at my profile in the rankings there is no coord to my village, but i see them there, but if i click "jump to village" there is no village at all xD

DeletedUser653

I noticed a few other players with no co-ordinates... maybe you're just in a parallel universe to our standard map >.

DeletedUser1367

Multiuniverse - Same time, same world, an other universe xD

DeletedUser905

Try to click on the building queue slots and on the units icons. Can you build buildings and recruit units?

DeletedUser1367

for sure i can, both of them. But what should i do with it? i can build my village and my army without ever see an other player, never fight to one (even not a barbarian village) nothing. I can handle like everyone else. But i don't have coords to my village, so i never can go back to my village, or fight to other villages. For ever alone with this one village in nowhere xD

DeletedUser1165

Had this before. I shut down the browser, cleared cache and restarted log in and everything came back for me.

DeletedUser1367

It's not like i can't see my village because of graphic troubles. Which i can solve with cleaning my cache, it's i see all other Villages, like 120 Ours away from that point where i am should be or i am. My village have never had coords (the Coords like ( | ] so there is nothing, everyone who has no coords came to the same place at the map, with the Jump ti the Village Button. Its more a problem with the Settings from TW2 It looks like a Bug.

I think it's a bug, 'cause i am in the nowhere of the Map, i am out of the Border. There are no barbarian Villages, no other Villages, not even my village is a fault in the Game.
And its really disapointing that no one from TW has replied to this, even the support doesn't reply to my report... That's really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.