Night Bonus - Please remove from Beta worlds asap

• Thread starter DeletedUser1625
  • Start date

DeletedUser1625

As mentioned in the wiki, "Note that Night Bonus is never used on international worlds." Beta is an international server so please remove this asap. I understand you have to implement it for testing purposes but pls it sucks and has always sucked as a feature. I love most of the direction the dev team is taking, but please don't use night bonus as a general feature, its frustrating to aggressive players. You have already gone to great lengths to make sure that turtling is more viable than ever.

Just my opinion on the feature, please take it off beta as soon as you can :)

DeletedUser1625

Nino;n15103 said:
This feature is not even on at the Beta server.
It was earlier, it was on for ~45minutes at least from an hour and 43 minutes ago for at least 45min since there was a counter next to it saying how long it was up..... Had a talk on my tribes skype chat about it. Its gone now though...

DeletedUser905

Are you serious? Night bonus on international server? You don't want customers from America, Asia, Australia and Oceania to play your game? Do you have any idea about 24/7 concept? Or is it for you something from outer space?

(*.*)

Earl
Nino;n15103 said:
This feature is not even on at the Beta server.
how you can read... :D it must be some error :) I don't think that this "night bonus" is working. In my opinion it is only visual information. They try all at the beta server so it can stay in upgarde and they don't remove it....

but please do something with this :) thanks :)

DeletedUser1625

6265bcafe9.jpg

Still active as you can see

DeletedUser1151

It's back since some other new markets are launched today it got back on here i guess by mistake.

DeletedUser1625

Yeah I've come to realise this. It just has the counter for whatever your timezone is