Rejected New Unit Suggestion (Messenger)

DeletedUser769

This mounted unit would be called a Messenger.
It's use would be to cancel attacks. The idea being as long as it can catch the attack/spy in progress, the messenger relays a message to the attackers to return home. At that time all units travel home at their previous attacking speed.

I have thought of many variations of this but don't want to put them all out there for flaming :p

Some other ideas include:
-ability to intercept incoming attacks and relay a report back with estimated troop counts. This may fail if the attacking party has more messengers then the interceptors.
-call back just a portion of the attackers

please feel free to comment thanks
~Sac

(*.*)

Earl
Greetings :)
You can stop attack in progress now :) It is just function of game :) Click on rally point and stop. .) or click on units and also can stop them. Also on map click on attack and stop it.

ketjatekos

Squire
But that's only for 5 min (with research 10). I guess he mean something like this:
Attacking troops get to the village in 1 hour
The messenger unit can do the same route in 30 min.

If he want to return the army after the 5/10 min cap, he has to send the messenger, before the army hit the enemy, so at least 30 min before the attack.

(*.*)

Earl
So I don't like it :) Yes good idea for save your army, but game would lost pizzazz. No adrenaline, no surprise, nothing :(. Only my opinion :)

DeletedUser769

HAHA! No worries. I wanted peoples opinions. I definitely don't want to lose any pizazz! I also do not claim to have thought of everything so please share openly.