New private message

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12

I have a notification of a new private message :
_lehhV_2HzCruW3XtJTLnQbqksdQQzsuilRQypKkdys=w86-h74-no

When I seen my messages I don't have new PM. When I press F5, my "1" (who said that I have a new message) disappeared.

This notification become after somes minutes/hours to one or two messages.

DeletedUser12

When I had this bug yesterday, I didn't have new message for 24h.

DeletedUser376

I do not say receive, i said wrote. Actually it is important what you did last time (login), before that message came up. It does not matter if there have been 2 min or 2 days between.

DeletedUser12

I didn't write since my last login before this bug

Today I sent a message and I don't have this bug now.

DeletedUser376

Regarding to the changelog this bug shall be fixed now.

DeletedUser99

I see that I have 2 MESSAGES when I open it saysYou don't have any messages in this folder. has happened 2 times

DeletedUser376

Some more detailed information might be helpfull. When did it happen, what have you done e.g.

DeletedUser99

We understand that trying to help but I do not think you're not creations of the game there is nothing more to say or other information to give the telling and the one at the first Post put the first photo he put the same stuff Post
happened at the time I wrote here and left alone as he came without doing something

DeletedUser376

judgedredd;n4752 said:
We understand that trying to help but I do not think you're not creations of the game there is nothing more to say or other information to give the telling and the one at the first Post put the first photo he put the same stuff Post
happened at the time I wrote here and left alone as he came without doing something

Well, detailed information allow to find the bug easier, that's all i asked.

But anyways, i can confirm it.

If you write a message, nothing happens but in the moment you log in again, the notification pops up.

DeletedUser5

reisone;n4754 said:
but in the moment you log in again, the notification pops up.

...and there we have it. Confirmed and reported. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.