Negative farm space bug.

DeletedUser924

Negative farm space is preventing me from building the farm because the required provisions (0) is false. I'm Guessing its as simple as its looking for provisions = or > 0 instead of just allowing anything to build because 0 are consumed. For a few days after I nobled it i could build the warehouse and farm but now 3 days after the noble i can't build even the farm and warehouse because I have no provisions. Its not lack of resources as i have a full level 6 warehouse and can't build a level 3 farm.

EDIT: Don't know what happened but when i got back to the villages this time it fixed itself. Don't know if you still want to look into what caused it or not. I do notice that at the time it showed negative farm space but now it just shows 0 even though the true farm space is negative for at least another 10 farm levels.

DeletedUser940

from what i have been told they wont be back on working on glitches until the 5th. but put in a support ticket and they may be able to reset your village if something is wrong. i have had that done several times due to the sabotage farm glitch happening at the moment

SkullSIR

seecretlare;n27239 said:
from what i have been told they wont be back on working on glitches until the 5th. but put in a support ticket and they may be able to reset your village if something is wrong. i have had that done several times due to the sabotage farm glitch happening at the moment

Do you mean 5th of January or February?