Rejected My suggestions for improvement to the game.

DeletedUser789

1 - Having more things to do in the game.
The game is boring. I do everything in 5 minutes and I have to wait 30 minutes, 1 hour or more to have more things to do.

The attacks are lengthy (even a village beside me takes 25 minutes to finish the battle), buildings (which are still preliminary) take a long time to get ready and the features they have are boring because in a short time to all (or not do for lack of material)

2 - A better explanation for serving groups. Honestly thought a little confused.

3 - Too much information on the screen. It gets very confusing and they are not necessary in my view, such as what I have Army. I do not think I need to know that all the time when I am in town and not out of it since it does not have much to do.

4 - Have a system to talk to other users.

5 - you can see the village of the other users

6 - Can depending on the village and attack, owning the place.

Well I have other ideas and suggestions more accurate images to be able to explain better. Later I put here.

DeletedUser123

ElfaBequi;n6204 said:
3 - Too much information on the screen. It gets very confusing and they are not necessary in my view, such as what I have Army. I do not think I need to know that all the time when I am in town and not out of it since it does not have much to do.

You can remove your troops count preview by clicking on the arrow beneath it.
oW1uanL.png

Same goes for the quests and building queue.

ElfaBequi;n6204 said:
5 - you can see the village of the other users

Then the spies wouldn't have their purpose. Besides that what fun is it if you know how everyone is building their village?

DeletedUser114

ElfaBequi;n6204 said:

There have been an idea regarding a chat feature, and it is a really good idea.

You said that the game is slow. You are right, but it's a test server, and the company wants the players to test the game, if they have to play on a faster world, they would loose their villages, and finish playing, and testing. In the future, there will be faster worlds, of course.

DeletedUser80

Please note, that we are still in the closed beta phase. It is the earliest form of the game (with players outside of the company). For that reason please wait a few weeks/month and then you can judge about the game. You see, there´re a lot of ideas and suggestions. Besides the developers have a lot of suggestions, too ;)

(*.*)

Earl
ElfaBequi :
The game is boring. I do everything in 5 minutes and I have to wait 30 minutes, 1 hour or more to have more things to do.

The attacks are lengthy (even a village beside me takes 25 minutes to finish the battle), buildings (which are still preliminary) take a long time to get ready and the features they have are boring because in a short time to all (or not do for lack of material)

Really ? I play for fun and I don't want to sit on one place all day :) How long you play TW ? You believe me, that with a lot of village is not fun. Finally, there are tribe, where was always much fun.

DeletedUser536

If the server are faster than this speed, i would stop playing TW2 couse, you need time to plan attacks, to defend, to help others. If i can noble a village 4clicks away from me in 2 minutes, the game isn´t fun anymore. And THIS server is much faster than a TW1 server!
And you need all informations on the screen, for me there are to less informatons on the screen

DeletedUser260

ElfaBequi;n6204 said:

Leaving speed worlds aside for the moment, that's how TW has always worked. It's part of the fundamental design of the game. I want to be receptive to your criticism, but at the same time, I think you have to understand that the slow speed of the game is a fundamental aspect of how TW has always played out. They can add things for you to do in the meantime, but the speed of the game is not going to increase that much unless you wait for the full game to release and play speed worlds (which are usually 100+ times as fast, and really are effectively a different game).

The way you play TW is an adjustment from other games. You don't have to pay attention to it all the time. In fact, it's best if you don't. You should check in every now and again, but mostly you should expect to be ignoring that tab and doing other stuff. That's how it worked in TW1, and that's how, in all likelihood, it will continue to work in TW2.

DeletedUser330

Before a chat system (skype is used by a lot of players so it's not really necessary), i think forum of the tribe isn't practical. Maybe separate him from the pop-in 'tribe' and create a new pop-in for the forum in a full screen version (two icons already exist in the main menu to make this) ; in a full screen like the pop-in 'overviews' or the market for example, etc. Currently, it's really boring to communicate on this forum.

DeletedUser772

Naroud;n6379 said:
Before a chat system (skype is used by a lot of players so it's not really necessary),

Using Skype is a very different experience from using in-game chat. Apart from some people not having / wanting to get Skype, in-game chat is more convenient and, if implemented on a kingdom level, offers the opportunity to interact with more people.

DeletedUser738

Raya;n6382 said:
Using Skype is a very different experience from using in-game chat. Apart from some people not having / wanting to get Skype, in-game chat is more convenient and, if implemented on a kingdom level, offers the opportunity to interact with more people.

i agree with that to not speak that not everyone want to share his skype with others