my rank and points seem to have frozen

DeletedUser2365

my rank and points havnt changed in over a week, even tho i'v upgraded loads and taken over villages, any ideas to why? thanks

DeletedUser894

It has been reported as a bug already and it should be solved soon if it hasn't already. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

DeletedUser924

Are you referring to the EN server that's the only one i know this happens on.

DeletedUser894

Thanks, Samuri.

Ghum,Please check your url. If it looks like this: http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/ you are posting in the correct forum. If not you can change the url by changing beta for en (or what ever server) you are playing on.

DeletedUser2365

yh it's the EN server I'm playing on. Cleared cache and cookies, hasn't changed yet. thanks for the feed back tho,

DeletedUser1587

I got a mate from Russia, he says they update it there once a week (on the russian server)

DeletedUser924

Yes on the EN servers the problem is there it has not yet been fixed for what ever reason. but really its not a huge issue as you can still get an estimate from the player page if you need to.

DeletedUser894

Beta servers get the updates first. It isn't necessarily weekly but depends on how hard the devs slave away trying to sort issues out. Remember that sometimes a *fix* causes unforeseen problems down the line that aren't apparent till they are applied....