Multiple Logins

DeletedUser212

Hey I'm not quite sure if this is a new feature or just a simple bug but if that's a feature it is the most awesome thing in tw2.
You can login from various computers (different internet connection of course) into one account and you don't kick the other player. So there can be more than one online in only one account this is soooo nice. So is that a bug or a new feature guys?

DeletedUser250

Also of note:

"Each world account may have one primary user and two co-op players, and may only access one game-account on the same world. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.
Sharing your password with another player is forbidden."

So not only is it not allowed to both login at once, it's not allowed for two ore more people to log into the same account at all. Co-playing as you know it from TW is not allowed on TW2.

DeletedUser212

Are you kidding me guys? So if you've got like 100 villages you're only allowed to play alone. And whats that co-playing exactly? Cuz ypu can't see the setting right now.

DeletedUser212

Yeah I already read this mate but you still don't really know how it works. I mean you invite the other player and then he joins the other account?

DeletedUser123

I'm assuming it is similar to account sitting on Tribal Wars, but I am not sure.

DeletedUser5

Dement0r;n2749 said:
I'm assuming it is similar to account sitting on Tribal Wars, but I am not sure.
You could say that, just that up to 2 people can "sit" the account, and the owner still can play, too.

DeletedUser250

-Vanguard.-;n2790 said:
You could say that, just that up to 2 people can "sit" the account, and the owner still can play, too. The only restriction is that only one of the 3 is logged in at a time.

Can I get clarification on this?

Your answer and Nino's answer to the same question in different threads directly contradict each other. Nino said you could have you and your co logged in and controlling the account at the same time, whereas your stating the only restriction is that you cannot do so. Who's right?

For reference, the post by Nino I am referring to is here: http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/f...feature-discussions/810-co-op?p=2853#post2853

DeletedUser5

Apparently I misunderstood the planned system and rules, of course Nino is right. Coop-players can play simultaneously.

(Removed wrong statement in post above)