Rejected More life in the village

DeletedUser183

Good evening,
I have a suggestion again: How about people in the village who are going around or walking from the Timber Camp to the Warehouse(probably with wooden bords in the hand ) for example.
Well yes, there are a few people who are working in the Clay Pit or the Timber Camp or so, there is a little waterfall and the mill wings rotate but the village is so...how to say in english...dead.
There's no bustle (google translator),no "trouble" I don't know how to describe it better...there is no life.
Punitanne
PS: Sorry about my english again.

DeletedUser831

I'd be cool with this as long as there was an option to switch the 'life' off.

DeletedUser894

This is something that should come later. Lets get rid of all those bugs 1st!

It's a good idea though and maybe the talented amongst the community could design something and we can vote on them? Any images will get boring in the end unless there is away for them to have random movements....

DeletedUser924

How about we not make the graphics any more complex than they already our. Many of us are on limited or metered connections and the ore data i have to download each time i ope my village the less time and speed i have. I would prefer to turn off as much of these graphics as possible since i had to do that with TW before an the graphics in this game are 10 times the amount of data those were.

DeletedUser955

I'm all for this. I think, as Zaen said, the movement would be much better if it was randomized, but I like the core idea. And, samuri, you can always turn down the animations in the settings.