Master Of Loot

DeletedUser2343

no mate. I know it does not work with nobleman. I wanted to send it with axes only.

DeletedUser924

Liam i don't mean to challenge you but are you sure of this? I've used master of loot to send ramless nukes at reduced speed to prevent my enemy from stacking a village/building a wall and it worked just fine for me even though my target was not a barb. I've not used one recently though so this was over a month ago. I know the 10% chance to increase the mines is only for barbarians but i thought the rest was regardless.

DeletedUser40

It was a good challenge, at least i learned something new, that i didn't think was possible.

The master of loot works on barbs mostly. But the plundering feature also applies for player village.
But the increase of speed is only ment for barbarian village.

DeletedUser924

So then when I used it for fast ramless nukes it was because the feature was broken in the beginning? After i said that i made it a point to check and the time no longer changes for players.

DeletedUser40

It should not work for players, and our tests shows that they do not work for players either :)

DeletedUser924

It did back in September. but then again i remember when it worked for rams (and possibly nobles but i didn't have any back then) too and the fixed that real quick.