Market

DeletedUser1736

When looking at the buying section of the market the "you get" and "you give" columns are reversed. Earlier today I thought I was selling a bunch of wood for clay only to find out that I was actually selling my clay for wood.

DeletedUser1736

It doesn't really make much sense to see your own offers from villages as you can directly send resources between your villages at any time.

DeletedUser924

Yes but this allows you to cancel offers from other villages you own without having to change to that village. about the only real use to it. however to OP when i look in the market i find that they are not out of order so you might want to check if your cache is the problem. I use Chrome and keep it updated. if its not your cache then i would summize it must be related to your browser

DeletedUser

Samuri 4 life;n24394 said:
Yes but this allows you to cancel offers from other villages you own without having to change to that village. about the only real use to it. however to OP when i look in the market i find that they are not out of order so you might want to check if your cache is the problem. I use Chrome and keep it updated. if its not your cache then i would summize it must be related to your browser

Did you actually make the trade? The give and get appear in order until you make the trade, then you realize its backwards. Happened to me earlier today with firefox.

DeletedUser924

No i didn't actually make a trade just looked at the screen i will check this now.

Confirmed it does display improperly at that point though the bug has no effect on the actual trade if you set to give iron then indeed you give iron even though it says you are getting iron.

In addition to OP if you want to give clay the best way to ensure that's what you are doing is to set the filter to give clay this way there can be no mistake.

Zig2000

I did a couple of trades thinking I was getting clay until I realised I had given it away needs to be fixed very confusing

DeletedUser2186

willdin;n24381 said:
It doesn't really make much sense to see your own offers from villages as you can directly send resources between your villages at any time.
You can only send resources directly to other cities once you have reached market level 20 (or unlocked "Delivery") Can we not make trades between our own cities prior to this?

DeletedUser924

Yes you can always send resources to your own villages what they are talking about is free trade there. you can not send another player tribemate or otherwise resources without that tech.