Market - unFix Ratio

gencyde1

It is really inconvenient sometimes that we can't change trade ratio in the Market. I mean right now, Clay is the most Premium resource to trade - Iron goes second really. Wood doesn't seem to be worth anything in the late game. Having a 2:1 AT LEAST - will solve a lot of problems Early to mid game with massive excess amount of Iron.

Everyone will say: Just spend your resources into troops. I gotta say, it makes sense - but for those that farms very actively, a 1-week worth of troops and 24 hours of building queue, still makes a massive imbalance resources-wise.

Trolin

Serf
Yeah I'll add my opinion:
Unlock further tech in the Market. Maybe level 15 you can do ratio trading. Or level 25.

What gencyde1 has spoken out about is pretty true. Wood is not really a very used resource unless you are a Trebuchet player. By now though, most of the "good stuff" has been worked out, so this leaves Iron as the best resource in mid-late game.

DeletedUser2199

Changing the ratio in a trade offer should be a Market upgrade, but you should be able to accept ratio trades at any level.

That way, if you're further into the game and have a huge stockpile of a resource, you can make a lot of small lot size offers and deal with a large number of lower players rather than just being limited to high level players. That also gives the potential for players who are high level and more than the 5hr limit apart to trade large amounts long distance at one rate and then sell locally at a better rate and make a profit.

That gives even more of an incentive to upgrade your market you can so that you can start setting your own price and maybe get a better deal.

gencyde1

This added feature can further enhance the supply and demand into a "more dynamic and uniform spread". Just a week ago I have a massive stockpile of iron - and in need of clay. Given that Clays are REALLY rare to get by in the market - I thought I could just sell these Irons for Woods for now.

It kinda work, but now I am having problems with excess Wood - which again, no one really wants. At that point I was ready to actually pay a 2:1 Iron:Clay trade - even 3:1 wasn't too bad either, which I am pretty sure anyone would love to take it.

And even now, since I have an imbalance with the Wood - I would rather sell it to someone nearby to a 2:1 trade at least. I dont really care if I lose some at this point. What I care about is not wasting this resources by filling my Warehouse to red - I thought I could at least give it away for something at least.

DeletedUser894

I would like to see ratio unlocked but not at L25. Not everyone wants to max their villas, they want the space for troops.... Maybe at L15 as suggested.

Trolin

Serf
Yeah good point Zaen, I should have mentioned that myself as that was the original reason why I said 15.
It would indeed create a whole new environment and give people many more options

DeletedUser2207

I agree and like the idea of lvl 15. It would assist newer players in growing and not require a high level of market in order to do it. :)

DeletedUser80

Zaen;n22796 said:
I would like to see ratio unlocked but not at L25. Not everyone wants to max their villas, they want the space for troops.... Maybe at L15 as suggested.

Agree, but if you don´t upgrade your villages to the highest level, you don´t get all features. You can´t have everything ;)

gencyde1

You guys should check out the market right now - Everyone wants to trade their Wood for either clay or iron. Mostly clay though. Is the Ratio system even considered to be changed at all?