Make life easier for big players

DeletedUser117

Second idea with the list of villages is imo better, but I don't think the names should be in two colums, it will be better to list them just in one.

To be honest I was a bit shocked when I couldn't have found such a button at the very begining of the TW2 :) Same thing was with the lack of the minimap.

DeletedUser330

Second idea with the list of villages is imo better [...].

I think we need both. :)

To be honest I was a bit shocked when I couldn't have found such a button at the very begining of the TW2 :) Same thing was with the lack of the minimap.

Me too. When I saw the worldmap icon, I thought it could be the minimap. And, no, 'just' the search function. :/

DeletedUser24

hey guys, just let you know that we read your stuff :D

really a lot great ideas. also some good stuff, which might be easy for us, to bring to the game, like the extra button in the overview screen to activate a village.
we currently working on some concepts, so player can easily recruit and build in different villages. but sadly i cannot say, when this stuff will come.

hope to see more ideas :D (there can be not enough)
have a nice weekend
Kmork

DeletedUser330

Thank you to read us and try to find solutions. :)
We will find others ideas ! :p

Nice weekend !

DeletedUser2422

I would love a simple feature which allows me to do mass-minting of coins just for certain groups.

You create a group with e.g. all built-out villages which are in your safe-zone. Then you could automaticly mint coins without going through every village seperately. Going through >50 villages and repeat the same action (next village -> nobles -> mint coins -> next village) everyday is annoying.

Maybe you could add a "groups" collumn to the mass-minting window and make the list dynamical.

Greetz,
Harrytyp

DeletedUser24

hi harrytyp,
i can say, that we plan to bring the group filter to mass minting. (like the one in the overview screen) So you can use your groups to filter villages and then mint in the actual selected villages.

greetings
Kmork

DeletedUser330

In the overviews, the name of villages are clickable. And, when you click, a pop-in (window) is opened.

9ac26fb1ca179a57f6e1bc86c0442a9b.png

It could be nice if we could click on units or buildings levels. And, when we click, the active village change to the corresponding line (village) and a window is opened (Barrack or HQ, etc.) without close the overview.

0b4b92ec6a29a3f43196122d9e1038e0.png

a0cf17c9d53aee5824a4c7ff5bdb419d.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser330

Attack again :

Improve the farming of barbarian villages for the second (and more) waves.

When you have a lot of villages, you spend a lot of time to farm. Maybe we can optimize the farming of barbarian villages when we need many waves for the same village.

73126a31f3ef91eddabe787ea62217a1.png

When you attacked a barbarian village and when the loot was maximal, an "attack again" button appears into the screen of reports. When you click on it, you attack with the same village and the same units, etc. So, your target is the same barbarian village, the active village becomes your village used to attack the barbarian village in the report (just before generate the screen of the selection of units to send the attack) and you have an auto selection of units as usual. And, you don't have to see the report to use the "attack again" feature.

Two changes are underlined, I think that can be give more flexibility and you spend less time to navigate between your own villages.

DeletedUser2818

A market overview where you can see your current villages and how much resources they all have, where you can select one village and then send to another selected village(of your own ones) so that you could re-arrange resources inside the market instead of having to go to village 1, check resources, find another village with excess, go there and activate, go back to village 1 and send, and then repeat for all the other villages that you wish to send resources to. This time could be cut down a lot!

petitjean

I have 300 villages and the game is getting impossible to play , too long , to much micro management . All the the above propositions are really good , but they are more than 2 months old .
So please implement some of them .
my order of pririty is :
-management by grou of village to avoid to go to each individual .
-ranking the villages to be able to ahve gold pieces in one go .
-open new windoms on one particular village .
Please put the ressources in the game to improve the game play .