Mail Spam

DeletedUser1662

Hello. I ask you please put (in the near future) an option to block Spam messages.
At the moment I have four Spam mails and not be as stop them.
I am not against mails (each person is free to express themselves) just want to haveoption to stop them.

DeletedUser894

Thank you for your suggestion, i have moved it to the correct forum for you. This is an issue that has been previously raised and has already been forwarded to the Devs.

DeletedUser80

Which kind of Spam-Mail do you mean? Is it advertising for another game or merely mails from other players who fret you? A "flag"-function is still planned.

DeletedUser894

I understood it as the circ mails sent to tribe (or group of people), they are VERY annoying when people spam them instead of sticking to the topic.

DeletedUser1662

It is as it says Zaen...
I am in favour of freedom of expression.
Only, I'd like to be able toblock spam.

DeletedUser1662

To mark the mail as unwanted and not appearing more in my mailbox.

DeletedUser123

I agree, the function to leave the mass conversation is a must have. The issue is that if you are not creator of the mass message you can not leave it and you can get spammed. There should be a leave conversation option somewhere.

DeletedUser894

I would be happy to have this function removed and that traditional circ mail implemented until the problem can be sorted out, maybe leave convo or ignore button can be added.

DeletedUser1662

Zaen;n19288 said:
I would be happy to have this function removed and that traditional circ mail implemented until the problem can be sorted out, maybe leave convo or ignore button can be added.
The bulk mail runs many times as a makeshift "chat".
Everyone is entitled to express themselves, respond and participate. That is why the idea of Zaen is very good.
A button to stop participating. And the same button to enter again if you change opinion.

Just want to add here the same issue, yes its a lot of spam on the mail. But also when you post on the forum your own post turns up as a new for yourself on the forums.