mail - sender and recipient mixed?

DeletedUser376

I sent someone a message. It came up, that the message landed in my inbox (no notification for a new mail). It is strange, as this shows, that he was the sender, not me.
oaiobschb9h.jpg

When I open the message, it shows correctly me as sender:
1zindtbksktl.jpg

And actually, the shown time differs. The overview shows a different time, than the message itself... :/

DeletedUser376

*grml*
If you once opend the mail, it is fine...

But i could reproduce it (time and wrong sender):

2nzk3fi3q32l.jpg

dmjxchfec2.jpg

DeletedUser5

reisone;n4448 said:
It is strange, as this shows, that he was the sender, not me.
oaiobschb9h.jpg
Where? I don't see it, on your screen there is no name at all (what I cannot reproduce)...

As for the different times displayed, I cannot reproduce that either.

Can you please provide exact click-by-click steps to reproduce it?

DeletedUser376

Sure.
Simply write me a message.

1. it is in UR inbox
2. You will see my name as sender
3. check the timestamp in the inbox
4. open the mail and check the timestamp there
3615fshpezi6.jpg

lwe2lrgvho.jpg

DeletedUser5

I see your name, which probably indicates the conversation partner, not the sender, but the timestamps are the same.

DeletedUser376

I agree with the first if you can explain, why the name disappears, after you once opened the mail. Regarding to the timestamp. Maybe the first time inficates, when i hit the "send" button and the time shown in the message itself, the time when the message arrived at the server? I do use wireless lan and the netbook isn't the best of the best so there might be a delay. This would mean, that they use different sources for the timestamp to be displayed.

DeletedUser5

The name does not disappear for me. And from what I just gathered, it's really the list of participants (excluding yourself), not the sender.

As for the timestamps, that's a different issue we'll look into.

DeletedUser376

You can see that is disappears in my first screenshots. Or it is caused by connection problems, that it just was unable to load but as far as i remember, the name is still missing... Can it happen, that the name disappears, when the recipient deletes the message? Have to check that. But not now, no game access atm.

DeletedUser5

Ok we just updated to 0.32, please check if you're still missing the name.

DeletedUser376

Will continue with that in the evening. Don't have game access atm.