Loyalty and village conquer

DeletedUser431

The wiki says you will conquer a village if you take the loyalty to zero or less. Today, I took a village to exactly zero and did not conquer the village. Does it actually need to be less or is that a bug?

DeletedUser905

I think that problem is, that game engine uses floating point numbers in all calculations. In UI those values are rounded up to closest integer. When you see in UI loyalty 0, in reality it is probably something like 0.x ('x' is any number here), which is always greater than 0.

DeletedUser1617

Yes that might be the reason. I met this kind of problems before.

DeletedUser310

Today i had the same problem. Loyalty dropped to 0, but the village isn't mine yet.
​I think that is necessary a clarification from the staff.

DeletedUser123

Hi everyone,

In Tribal Wars 2 loyalty of the village should be decreased to at least -1 to conquer the village.

DeletedUser310

Thanks for the answer.
Now, however, you should change this.
Regards.

DeletedUser123

I can't find anything wrong in the wiki :p

Wiki said:
To take over the village, the loyalty needs to be lowered to a number below 0.

As soon as the loyalty falls below 0, the village is seized by the attacker and loyalty is increased to 25.

DeletedUser1617

Change this: "As soon as the Nobleman has reduced the loyalty to 0 or less, he takes control over the village as the new ruler in your service. He cannot be used for another attack any longer."

DeletedUser1667

Which server are we talking about? Is it Alnwick that opened less than a week ago? My mate says it takes 6 weeks to conquer. Is she correct?