Forwarded Internal note - forward: Lines of Attack

DeletedUser910

I would like to make a suggestion, after making an attack, and view the map, we see a line joining the two villages, but the line is very clear and blends with the provinces of line My only suggestion was to change this color by a red, for example, would help a lot, thanks!

See the picture on the link below ...

http://oi59.tinypic.com/6zmz54.jpg

DeletedUser260

I like this, and I would further suggest that for support, the line should be colored blue.

DeletedUser720

this would be a great idea! Making the attacks red and support blue

DeletedUser831

Red for attack and blue for support would be a good call.

DeletedUser894

Yep and maybe another colour for returning troops. You could refine it further and not have the boxes with the info visible unless you clicked the line. Then when sending multiple attacks/support the map would remain visible and much more usable.

DeletedUser889

i agree.. even would consider removing the box with info being there are a few ways to check times and locations of outgoing and incoming and returning troops,this would free up space in the map view making much easier for multi attacks...adding the color would be great for when zoom out as well

DeletedUser

I like the lines, very much. And the colour for support and attacks will fine, anywhere.
But is there a possibilty to prepare the running lines much more clear, so I can see every time the running times?
20140830notimxyao7kj89z.png