ingame chat

DeletedUser720

I think they would have chat as something you can hide like your troop bar. The best spot would be on the left or at the bottom I think

DeletedUser260

There's a pretty wide-open space up at the top of the screen; could put a drop-down chat up there.

DeletedUser431

I couldn't agree more with what Meangrumpy said. It mirrors my thoughts almost exactly.

DeletedUser889

As a team based game for the most part,being able to chat in game with team mates would be ideal.Also a 1v1 private chat atleast so that tribe leaders to discuss tready/truces and things of that nature

Damien69

an ingame chat is a must for a modern browser game where strategy and team play are important. It promotes activity and social contacts, without chat it is for many a reason to stop. (Google translate)

DeletedUser926

I will support only a tribe chat, in no way a a total world chat, that would be useless, with hundreds of irrelevant messages. But at tribe level, yes, definitely useful.

DeletedUser918

A chat is a must for any game involving an alliance/tribe/coalition. It helps build a closer community and a more rewarding game experience.some people play games not just to play them,but for the social interaction in the game and will play a game based on how well this interaction can be achieved.
Sure,you can use outside chat programs,but it is always easier to use an IN GAME system.
World and Tribe chats would work well together.most games you can turn one or the other off,or have an expandable chat box.
Having experience in other games of this type i firmly believe that Tribal Wars 2 would not be complete without it and would become "just another" game of that type.
I Hope the developers give serious thought to this as they have so far come up with a great game experience,this is just blunting the sword a little,lol;)

DeletedUser524

CE serai Une très bonne idée de mettre le chat j'appui CELA

DeletedUser1858

Bump for this thread,

A chat would definatly add something interesting to the social aspect of this game, especially tribe chat. My members asked me one and had to make it on the external guild website. It is really usefull, we can have private chatting, indivually or in group of officers to discuss things.

For the global chat it can be fun, who cares what people say, just close it or /ignore someone if you don't like ;)

Good luck to the devs,
Cheers

DeletedUser2250

999.999.999.999.999.+ to this.. it is a absolute MUST HAVE!!..

DeletedUser2139

A chat is useless in this game.

You can not organize the tribe on chat because every tribe at war has informers.

For the social aspect- on the chat members will say things that on writing on the forum would have not said and the leaders have no control over it.
The chat will be a place where members can fight in real time.

Good decision.