Forwarded Improved Timeline

DeletedUser467

Hey Everyone,

I haven't played much of the game yet, but it seems awesome already. One thing I love very much is the timeline, in which you can see very fast when and what will be happening .
But, after some playing, I had an idea to improve the timeline, a new feature in which you can track the resources needed for a building or maybe even a number of troops in a city.
I have only 1 city, so I don't know how it looks with multiple cities, but it would be very nice if you can see when you will have enough resources to build a more advanced building or a Noblemen for example. Then, it will change when you plunder another village, so you can quickly see how long it takes for collecting enough resources to build something. And when you will be ready for building or recruiting that unit.

So, I am not a master with paint or whatever, but just another symbol on the timeline, maybe in grey. And also in the headquarters, when you click on the information-button, also a button to track the selected building. Or something else, how you create it, isn't that important.

I don’t know how hard it is to make this happen, but I think it can be very handy and useful. It’s just something that can be added to improve the gameplay a bit.
Also, I think it’s good to set a limit on the number of tracked buildings/troops, so your timeline won’t be spammed with icons.
My English isn’t perfect, but I hope you can understand it. I don’t know if I am the only one who would like this feature, but maybe it can be added if multiple people like it. If something is written so badly, just say and I will try again expressing myself :)

Rattenval

DeletedUser61

Hi, it's very interesting, but most likely it will be difficult for InnoGames, anyway, good luck.

DeletedUser573

I would like to be able to see the travel times of my armies on the timeline too. Right now, you can only see the travel times when they come back to your city.

DeletedUser3

Hi Rattenval. Thank you for your suggestion. The timeline is something we plan on developing in the future, and your ideas are very interesting. When we design this feature we will have to be very careful that we do not overwhelm players with too much information. Posting potential building option you could build could quickly "spam" the time-line. Also this information may not be important for everyone (filters are not always an option, and we try to avoid complexity when we can). reijerzzz mentioned that seeing the "complete" time-lines of your own attacks could be useful, and I think we are on to something there. In any case thank you for your thoughts and comments. We will discuss this with game design.