how does the hospital work?

berserkskullz

i know it will save your units when attacked but how does it affect support? if you are supporting will 300 of your units end up back in your hospital or is it useless?
if people are supporting your offensive village and you dodge with your units will your hospital save the support units?
or is it pointless to have in an offensive village?

DeletedUser1893

Half the units that die that are from the defending village will be sent to the hospital until it is filled up. Supporting units won't be sent to the hospital.

DeletedUser924

It has no affect on support troops. It will save 300 units spread out over what units you have. And then it takes 6 hours (I think) to return them. once they are finished you must go back and manually get the out of the hospital. yes this building is completely useless and thus I don't have any of them built and the ones i get from caps I cat down. I take the 17 less farm space and the 77 less points. and not invest a penny in it. The only use is for early game and when i was getting rimmed in EN server all it did was allow me to get more bash points because the 300 units it saved never helped.