Homepage bugged?

DeletedUser1238

I think devs were editing code for the game, and they edited too much :confused:, like with new missions or icons (this 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] only on Chrome). Is someone logged in the game for now?

EDIT: It works, but Maintenance are on the way. I still can't log into the game.

DeletedUser

20140826dy1857ni3h.png

They need 5 minutes, to come back again ;)

DeletedUser1285

have login problems now...
I'm tiping my Name and password then press login, but nothing happens...

DeletedUser1277

I got logged in then it came up with the we will return in 5 minutes. Heads up guys they are working on it should be up in 5 or 10 minutes or so.

DeletedUser1238

@up: I don't think. The page is crashed, later on good, and crashed, maintenance, game's working, maintenance and now what? TW2 is so variable.

DeletedUser1215

Ok, I'm playing now... it's fine, I don't see any issue.

DeletedUser1285

playing now, but can't see my units and my productions don't work...
so can't add something to productionqueue and can't see them

DeletedUser1274

Maintenance:
We will be back in approximately 5 minutes.

DeletedUser1280

I now get a nice maintenance notice. Looks a lot better. (but still can't play. Oh, well, it's a beta)

DeletedUser1238

5 minutes is now 10 and I still can't play. Oh devs, people are waiting for the game, can't you finish maintenance in written 5 minutes? You can rewrite it too, to 15 minutes.

DeletedUser1215

OMG -.-'
You can give them time to repair?

I can login now, but... My attack is disappear, my all units also :(

DeletedUser

But it do not run very well. It is a tragedy. Can someone do something, so everything will fine again?

DeletedUser1274

If everyone would stop logging in and instead wait a bit until they fixed the game breaking bugs on this BETA GAME then you wouldn't have to cmplain anymore.

DeletedUser1294

Seems everytime i log back in, it's down for maintenance....will waste half my noob protection this way....nice start lol.

DeletedUser1215

@TheMaverick dude, its BETA accont... If all will be works in 100% your accont and villages are disappear :D
Then you can register/logged in your language page TW2...

I'm go to sleep, in my time it's 23:41 ;)
Good night all.