Historical facts in wiki.

DeletedUser1206

I will love to go to the wiki and not only found what I need for the game, but plus a little part dedicated to the historical facts about the middle age.
For example, in the Head Quarters you can create a little area that says historical facts like:
"The Head Quarters in the game was call, back in the middle age, main keep. The main keep was the place where the feudal lord use to live with his family and the important members of his court. It was the strongest of the defense building and was separate of the walls, been the place of the last stand if the rest of the castle fall against an enemy army."
It's not something revolutionary but it will put a little more of immersion to the game if you do it with every building and unit; I hope you like the idea Innogames staff and community, and it will be good now in early parts of the game that this is propose.

DeletedUser894

I like this idea, however you must remember that different counties have slightly different ways of doing things in the middle ages and this game is based on the idea of as opposed to the reality of living in such times. Think of all the debate it could generate.......:D

DeletedUser1206

Glad you like it Zaen and thanks for reply :)
However those were differences so tiny that the general idea remains. I'm only asking just a general idea, im not asking that this became a academic medieval wikipedia.
Once more thanks for the reply :)

DeletedUser894

I like it, am only a player so needs more to come on board before it would get considered.

DeletedUser1206

Let's wait that more people pass by and comment, or at least give this post one more "view" so the Innogames team watch it and have it in mind. If someone like Checkered Jester check it out and reply it will be awesome.
Well, time to wait and see.

DeletedUser905

This is just a game, not a simulator. If someone likes some historical fact, nobody stops you from creating your own fan site with all facts you like to share with everyone. I'll be happy to read it. Will you do it for us?

DeletedUser1206

If the english were my language I will do it with no problem, but I'm a spanish talker so this im doing right now it takes a lot of energy.
But I will do it, I will create a post with the history of every structure and unit, if this idea don't give any fruits of course.
And thanks for leaving your comment Edufinn :)

DeletedUser1939

Be nice if there was a team to dramatized events on the realms and kingdoms into a linear story has the world progresses and ends

DeletedUser80

The wiki should give you game informations. If we would add a lot of informations about the middle age, I´m afraid that the main informations are hard to find. Most players are lazy (That is no offense ;)) and they want to find all informations as low as possible clicks.