Help?

DeletedUser699

Can someone tell me,
i am trying to log in @ TW2 but this is what i get but 1 allready pre-registreded and all kinds.. so why cant i log in? Invalid username or password. Please try again!

DeletedUser573

You used a wrong password or a wrong username. Make sure to use the username and password you used when you registered with.

DeletedUser699

And when i press forgot password, they say email adres is not founded ?? but i allready confirmed my email?

DeletedUser722

same with my account, got the beta key today, wanted to start directly, and ... couldn´t log in / get a new password - every time "email adress unknown"
anybody out there to help with this issue?
Thx

DeletedUser688

I also had this issue, support advised me to create a new account with my beta key, because they don't know how to fix it right now

DeletedUser699

Today i got lucky, i got a Beta key and used it with this ingame name and this time it worked, so for me the problem is solved. how.. me dont know lol

DeletedUser724

k9princess;n5390 said:
Today i got lucky, i got a Beta key and used it with this ingame name and this time it worked, so for me the problem is solved. how.. me dont know lol
you telling that we need to create new account

DeletedUser722

Creating a new account is a really odd solution for this issue - this should be normal user management solution that the already registered users with their credentials are mapped correctly in the databases behind.
Perhaps somebody from the TW2 team could tell us a little bit about this issue, it seems to be often and it blocks users from starting with TW2.

DeletedUser112

You need to empty your cache, and cookies because that is a requirement of the new update.

(*.*)

Earl
​You don't have some link in mail, where you only click ?
Did you use your nick and password with mail and beta key in registration form ?
I don't know where you should to use beta key. In kartuga you used it after logging, but how is it here ? Really isn't here anybody who can help ? Somebody who is registered thanks to beta key, which got in mail ?

DeletedUser260

You log in with your username and password, and there is a third field for a beta key. If the beta key is wrong it will tell you the key is no longer valid. I don't know what happens if your username or password are incorrect, as mine were entered correctly and successfully on the first attempt.

DeletedUser722

well, you get a message that your username and/or password is incorrect. In a second step ypu have the chance to get a new password (link: forget password? with an popup following). When you type in your email (which must be in the database, otherwise you wouldn´t have the beta-kay sent to that email), you get the message unknown email adress.

Thats it.

Yes, its a beta. Yes, a lot of stuff can occur. yes, there can be some bugs in the programm.
But how should you test, when you can´t log in, and nobody from the TW2 team is helping with this login issue?
Is TW2 starting in that mode like some other games are, that you don´t get help from the team? I am a little bit dissapointed.

DeletedUser3

Hi Guys,

If you preregistered on the Beta server and received a Beta Key, you should be able to login in the top right by inserting your login and password. A new window will spawn asking for your Betakey then. If you did not pre-register and received a Beta Key, use the registration field on the left to enter the login, password and betakey.

Pitfall:
If you pre-registered, with a certain name, AND use the registration on the left with the same name, to enter the game with a BetaKey (which is only for registration), you will receive an invalid name error, as the name is technically already on our server. Hope this clarifies the issue a bit.

@ Preto, In your case it was faster to pass you a new key as it was sure that this would indeed solve your issue. This is a last resort and not the first step of the troubleshooting process.

Thank you for your comments.

DeletedUser722

Hi Checkered Jester,

good to read from you.
My prob - I am preregistered (got the preregistered conf mail), i can´t log in, (getting error message "wrong username/password" and while trying to receive a new pw by entering the email i used for the prereg i am getting the notification "unknown email adress" (may be the wording in the notifications is a little bit different, tired to look up again).
Could you please provide some help on my issue?
Thx& greetinx
Moon

DeletedUser3

Moon;n5653 said:
Hi Checkered Jester,

good to read from you.
My prob - I am preregistered (got the preregistered conf mail), i can´t log in, (getting error message "wrong username/password" and while trying to receive a new pw by entering the email i used for the prereg i am getting the notification "unknown email adress" (may be the wording in the notifications is a little bit different, tired to look up again).
Could you please provide some help on my issue?
Thx& greetinx
Moon

Hi Moon,

Please PM me with the e-mail you registered with. Thank you.