Hall of orders...final decision ? ||| Forum members ?

(*.*)

Earl
Hi !

I asked in chat, but i didn't get final decision...so I must ask here.

Hall of orders
When I choose one class in one village, it is same for all villages or only for village, where I chose it ?

When I click on online members I see only 1 max 2 members, but when I read topics I can see more members on-line. I know, when they log out,other members can see them longer time on-line, but in so masive number ?

ketjatekos

Squire
Although I only have one village with HoO, I think it could be different from village to village. Sadly the wiki does not provide any information, so I suggest to wait someone other to say the same thing as I said.

DeletedUser720

"The Hall of Orders lets you choice between three orders, each of which has its own advantages. Your choice of order is final, so think twice before choosing."

I cannot say 100% but by the sounds of this it is final over all your villages once you have chosen.

ketjatekos

Squire
Yeah, but while in village overviews I can see the icon next to my village, why would it be there, if my whole account would be the same.

(*.*)

Earl
We must wait for TW2 team...or somebody who have more villages with HoO and chose one of possibilities. I don't want test it on my account, so I must wait. It is important decision for game.

DeletedUser260

It is per village.

Hidden in the wiki you may find this little nugget, which should clarify:
:
Hint: Sabotage is an efficient way to demolish well defended villages, as you can bring down the farm, church or wall without using your armies. Of course you need a lot of villages with the "Thieves Guild".
Source: Wiki (scroll down to 'Espionage' section)

(*.*)

Earl
Yeah...but it can mean, that you must attack(sabotage) with some player from tribe which chose also "thieves Guild" in HoO....--> only speculation from me :D

I agree with you now. It must be answer. thank very much.

DeletedUser24

hello everybody,
ok in every village you have, you can chose an order. So you can have different orders in different villages. But this choice can't be taken back, only if a village with a hall of order is nobled, the order is set back to default.

DeletedUser24

hmm, because sometime it is good to have difficult decision. if everything is easy, it is boring to play :D

DeletedUser260

Kmork;n5596 said:
hello everybody,
ok in every village you have, you can chose an order. So you can have different orders in different villages. But this choice can't be taken back, only if a village with a hall of order is nobled, the order is set back to default.

I have a further question on this - if the Hall of Orders is catapulted and demolished completely, will the game still remember your decision?

DeletedUser24

Yes the order will stay, even if the hall of order was bombed to level 0. Only if a village is nobled, it is set default.

DeletedUser250

How is "nobled" defined?

In TW you could noble your own villages. It was actually a common defense strategy because you wouldn't lose the troops in the village, and it would set loyalty back to 25 if it was under 25 before your nobles hit.

Would nobling yourself reset the choice here, and does nobling yourself actually kill the troops in the defending village?

DeletedUser24

It is still possible to noble yourself and the hall of order will set default. But attacking your own village will cause a figth, so the units in the village will fight against you own attacking army. Also if you noble you own village, all units, who are related to that village and are outside (moving, Support) will be destroyed, after noobleing.

DeletedUser250

Kmork;n5888 said:
Also if you noble you own village, all units, who are related to that village and are outside (moving, Support) will be destroyed, after noobleing.

This changed from TW then, which was mostly what I was enquiring about. In TW it checked for the village to actually change hands, so nobling yourself and dodging your own troops resulted in no troop less.