Rejected Gold Mine

DeletedUser290

I think it would be great to have scattered through out the map a few places "gold mines, banks etc" that if attacked and won you get can get free crowns.
Make it harder by having random amount of defenders inside so we would be unsure how well its guarded. Maybe also make them move to random locations after certain time has passed. So we would have to act quick to attack them.
I think this would make it fairer to the players who cant spend money buying crowns.

DeletedUser135

No this would not... Do the surveys to get free gold. I am not huge fan of p2w nor I support it.

DeletedUser290

yes your right I don't like p2w, so with my suggestion you wont need to pay, but still be able to win the gold.

DeletedUser431

I like the idea of having randomly placed special attack spots that would allow x number of players to attack it before disappearing. If the user wins, it could give them a random item. (one of the things you buy with crowns).

DeletedUser51

I don't like this at all. More reason to feel the need to play 24/7? no thanks.

DeletedUser135

Sir-Mike;n3100 said:
yes your right I don't like p2w, so with my suggestion you wont need to pay, but still be able to win the gold.

Sorry, for not being clear. I dont mind paying as long as it has nothing to do in game advantage. I wud much rather buy cosmetics for my village than buy those generals. At least in my opinion survey takes half a decent effort, while innogames gets paid tad bit as a sponsor.

DeletedUser406

I am of the same opinion that Muldeh, I think this kind of system "require" players to be much connected, especially if it is to win crowns. Ultimately, put resources in place of crowns would be a good idea. In fact we can already earn crowns by making free offers via the payment interface.

DeletedUser290

Kadora;n3289 said:
I In fact we can already earn crowns by making free offers via the payment interface.
hows that done please?

DeletedUser290

ok i found the button but its written in german i think it needs to be i english please

DeletedUser431

Where is this 'earn your crowns'? I clicked the '+' sign in game that says 'buy crowns'. I didn't see any sms/phone button. I'm guessing I'm looking in the wrong place. Thanks.