Rejected General remarks on TW2

DeletedUser926

Being for a few days in the closed beta, after several years in TW1, I find that:

- graphics are of course a lot better
- seems to be easy enough to understand, and to grasp how it works.

However, there is an evolution which I find negative (already happened in late worlds of TW1):

The game has become a PTW (Pay To Win), meaning that anyone not able to spend a few hundred Euros will be disapointed... and of course will die, finally exiting game.
I would by far have preferred a PTP (Pay To Play) game, in this case, every player past the 1st month (which should be considered as "Try it"), would pay 5 euros/month, this being the equivalent to 1 or 2 boxed game(s) per year.

No-one can possibly go againts the fact that Innogames people need as well to eat and finance servers etc, but I believe this method will have negative effects on the players.

This makes a huge discrepancy between those who can, and those who cannot spend euros in quantities.

DeletedUser720

They have already upped the prices in crowns for things since I started playing a month ago, Imho it is already quite expensive if you wish to use crowns.
I believe that the options to buy things in this game do not give you to big of an advantage, especially for the cost of them and compared to most other games.
Not being able to spend money on this game will hurt you early-mid game but once your up late game you would have to spend so much money it would be funny xD