DeletedUser924

Okay these jobs you mention what are they. Is it sending resources to camps is is depositing resources like a bank or is it various tasks like kill 15 troops. plunder 100 resources?

DeletedUser40

Yes, for some reason the update did not happen one schedule.
We are trying to sort it out, and updating today.

DeletedUser1993

i am unfortunately quite disappointed with the new version
on my home pc i had to refresh the game many times till i was able to see the resource deposit and the villages around it
on my office pc i have the map frozen - it's not possible to scroll the map with the mouse, or the keyboard; it's not even possible to recenter the map to the presently selected village
too much trouble for the meager resources the deposit dropped

Jariid

When will the tribal War tab for the tribe-menu be available for use. Is it going to be before or after the Tribe/player/kingdom data is correctly implemented?

DeletedUser492

Not only map is freezing, but points are not counting too...

DeletedUser40

Jariid;n28282 said:
When will the tribal War tab for the tribe-menu be available for use. Is it going to be before or after the Tribe/player/kingdom data is correctly implemented?

There are no date for implementing these features.

We are aware of the player rankings and have reported it to our devs.

DeletedUser40

Then you need to go to the US forum / Support team and file a bug report there.
We cannot help you with bugs, that happens outside the Beta server.

DeletedUser40

No it happens on all servers, but some features are market specific.
And we only do support on the beta servers from here. If you find a bug on the US server, you will need to go there and get the proper support.

DeletedUser2702

I'm really sorry for bugging you more but, how do i get there. Sorry im not the best with forums