DeletedUser40

Please provide us with your feedback about this version here.
New Features

Preset Hotkeys

We have implemented a very useful community suggestion which will help you to speed up issuing your most common commands. When creating or editing a preset you can now also select an unassigned hotkey between 1 and 9 on your keyboard.

preset_hotkey.png

To use your assigned hotkeys you only need to click a village on the map to trigger the ring menu and simpy pres your deisred hotkey to issue corresponding command.

preset_hotkey_2.png

Night Bonus

The Night Bonus will become active on all worlds between 0.00 (midnight) and 6.00 in the morning (server time). During that time, all defending units will get a combat bonus of an additional 100%, so your villages have a better protection against your foes over night.

Improvements

• All errands in your Resource Deposit are now sorted by quality for a more useful overview.
  • It's now more visible for players that there are other realms to register as well.
  • The Resource Deposit tooltip is now hidden after the first errand has been started.
Bug Fixes

• Spy recruitment entries in the timeline now have the proper information displayed.
  • Messages can be sent to players in your contact list again.
  • The last login table is displayed properly again.
  • Revived units will no longer loot double the amount of resources.
  • Special offers now have an icon.
  • The correct amount of troops is displayed in the units overview again.
  • Scrollbars are now properly displayed where applicable.
  • The tutorial will have no display issues anymore when accessing the game via a slow internet connection.
  • The Academy overview is now updated properly when you lose Noblemen.
  • Some translation issues have been fixed.

DeletedUser2818

I am so happy this update is here. I therefore couldn't wait to test it ;)

I already had 2 presets I wanted to use. The first is called lc, sends 600 LC out. The other is called bb, sends 600 bb out(mounted archers in swedish)
I proceded to edit the presets and give LC the number 1 offense and then I gave bb number two. I then selected a village pressing 2, and it did send the BBs. I then pressed 1 and it sent even more BBs. So it didn't quite take. I believe when you edit more presets at once, it will somehow just save the latest one that you edited and send that one for all hotkeys. I then re-loaded the client (F5 refresh) and both presets worked as they should. So it works, but if you edit more than one the first time its implemented well you need to refresh the game for all of them to work correctly.

edit'

This is very easy to reproduce as well. Simply have 2 hotkeys, put one on 1 and the other on 2. Try send out both and you will see only one works. Refresh the game(F5) and they work. Now switch hotkeys for the first to have hotkey 2, and the second to have hotkey 1, and only 1 of them will work again(on both hotkeys) until you refresh the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40

Thanks for your feedback!
I will test it, and pass it along to our developers :)

DeletedUser2818

Since last update (1.17) the buttons available to make links, colors, spoilers, units and buildings doesn't work anymore in tribe forum and messaging system. The sub-menus or direct actions on the current message aren't visible at all and no choice can be done.

I confirmed this, nothing happens when you press the button to link or change colour in the message system

DeletedUser40

Thanks for the confirmation.
I have reported both bugs to our developers.

DeletedUser40

The servers that are located in germany are running GMT+2.

DeletedUser40

Only BR and the US servers are running elsewhere, afaik.

DeletedUser2818

IMPORTANT!
The numpad numbers will work to send out attacks. This is enabled when you are sending resources to your own villages. So if you go to a village, press send resources to another of your villages, TYPE in 1000 of any resource(or worse, all 3) and you have then sent 3 attacks of the number 1 preset to that village. Because village is marked and presets are enabled while the trading window is up. The easy solution is to use the slider, the best for players would be if you could somehow check when the sending resource window is up and while it is up you are not allowing presets to be sent. Otherwise many will be attacking themselves the day this is released and they will have no clue why :D

DeletedUser24

we found the problem and try to fix it as fast as possible. (sending presets when you want to send resources or doing other stuff where you press numbers)