DeletedUser40

Please provide your feedback for version 1.13 here.
Improvements

• Instant Trade will now instantly trade resources and als return your merchants involved in the resource transaction.
  • The village info screen has been improved: a 'Jump to village' button has been added next to the village name, an icon for Kingdoms has been added, owner info is not shown for Barbarian Villages, travel times are not shown when you own selected village, attack protection is now shown instead of the Province bonus (which had never been implemented), the loyalty icon shown for owned villages is replaced with the one from the global info, and the Province and Kingdom names are now displayed with the option to directly open the Province screen.

Bug Fixes

• A location will now always be found for your Second Village.
  • Players no longer get stuck in the tutorial due to the Second Village feature.
  • Players can no longer obtain their Second Village in less than 5 days.
  • The 'Current village only' filter will now be properly applied in the commands overview.
  • When opening your own player profile from a message it will now be displayed correctly.
  • Troop filters in the troops and commands overviews are now working as intended.
  • Rams will now deal the proper amount of damage again.
  • You can now apply filters for Market offers without being thrown back on page 1 of the results.
  • Commands can be canceled again if you are at a lower than maximum zoom level on the map.
  • The order of the unit queue will no longer be wrong when summoning a Paladin.
  • Pinning or unpinning a Tribe news item will now instantly re-order the list accordingly.
  • Units obtained as rewards or via daily unit deals will now count toward quest completion requirements.
  • Relocating your Paladin will now show the correct destination village.
  • The correct dates are now displayed for your achievements again.
  • The recruitment times will no longer break out of the design.
  • The hotkeys overview will no longer contain duplicated entries.
  • Opening the village overview while your settings screen is opened will no longer trigger a wrong info window.
  • Quest progress bars will no longer break the layout.
  • When deleting a group, the 'Confirm' buton will now appear normally again.
  • In rare occasions there had been a delay when writing messages or forum postings. This should no longer happen.
  • When using Internet Explorer, no useless scrollbar will magically appear in the Tribe application text field.
  • Some translations have been fixed.

Android (Release Date: April 13)

• The notification for a new message on the Tribe forum is now correctly displayed.

iOS (Only availabe in Canade, New Zealand and Ireland)

• Push notifications have been added to the iOS app.
  • The UI of the app has been improved.
  • The app will no longer crash when navigating through your reports.
  • The app will no longer crash when tapping 'Select market' and the 'Back' button quickly in succession.
  • The app will no longer crash when opening an achievement report.
  • The app will no longer crash when opening the list of daily or weekly achievements.
  • The app will no longer crash when tapping the line 'There are no reports'.
  • The app will no longer crash when comparing repeatable achievements.
  • Returning spies are now shown on the map.
  • When adding an officer to your army, the travel time will properly update.
  • When using an item the screen will no longer shift to another item right after.
  • The maximum Storage space will now properly update when the building has been upgraded.
  • Building upgrades are now always properly displayed.
  • Resource and unit packages now have the correct icons.
  • Resources are now displayed in red font when your Storage is full.
  • Players who are not in a Tribe will not have a 'Null' Tribe acronym displayed under their names anymore.
  • The iPad version will no longer display a wrong end date for your attack protection.
  • Reroll animations have been fixed.
  • Some translations have been fixed.

DeletedUser330

Something about an optimization of the game performance ? Since the last release, a lot of players have critical lags and even .js scripts cannot worked 'cause of their big latencies. They cannot play comfortably for many days and they have to refresh the tab of the game every time... The game was not very responsive, such as the navigation on the map, but it became almost unplayable.

bug10.png

bzu3Te0.png

A lot of players want to leave the game, a fix is planned in this update or another...?

DeletedUser1993

i would not bet my rent money on such a fix coming, Naroud

edit: of course, i have not lost hope! but almost 30mins already the game would just not load at all. maybe when it loads (who knows, maybe even still today) there will be a pleasant surprise?

this is the view i have been enjoying

edit 2: it loaded!! it took just a little over one hour this time. well, the game is not really fully loaded - now there's the green map with nothing on it. heavenly pastures! but with a few more reloads villages will show eventually

Attachments

• loading_20150402.jpg
    loading_20150402.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1993

why was the "Attack again" button removed from the reports?? at least i don't see it on my reports. for anyone with more than 5 villages sending farming attacks from the reports by pressing the "Attack again" button is the only fast way to farm
also the new placement of the "loyalty/incoming" icon is not suitable in my opinion. its old position was perfectly fine.
not happy at all with this 1.13 version

Spiritus

Serf
I don't like the way loyalty and incoming support/attack looks like. It's simply to small and I prefer the old version more. Easy to find, see and understand.

DeletedUser40

why was the "Attack again" button removed from the reports?? at least i don't see it on my reports. for anyone with more than 5 villages sending farming attacks from the reports by pressing the "Attack again" button is the only fast way to farm
also the new placement of the "loyalty/incoming" icon is not suitable in my opinion. its old position was perfectly fine.
not happy at all with this 1.13 version

The report again icon have been reported.
Can you share a screenshot of the new loyalty/incoming icon and explain why it is worse now?

DeletedUser1993

explain why it is worse.... ok
1. before it was in the top right corner, just under the active village's troops and above the active village's queues. when i used to check that part of the screen i was not looking for map details, but for active village info, and it was all in one place
now it is above the bottom icon bar, which means that on some screens the icon is almost in the center of the map. thus the icon overlaps villages in part of the screen where i would prefer to see only the map and villages and nothing on top of them
2. before the loyalty/incoming icon had its position fixed
now, when you open the reports the icon moves to the right of the screen

Spiritus

Serf
And there is my point again. quoting myself.

It simply is just harder to see. given almost in the center of the map where most things are green and with the collors and small icons it kinda gets confusing while it in the past was in a better position, bigger, more cover on the back and very clear numbers.

I don't like the way loyalty and incoming support/attack looks like. It's simply to small and I prefer the old version more. Easy to find, see and understand.

DeletedUser40

Thanks, we will give your feedback to our developers :)