Feedback Changelog 0.33.0

DeletedUser123

Targecik;n5561 said:
Thanks for good but not that good, update. My 2 friends can't even login to tribal wars2,[On Chrome] they give name/password and click login then in a split second shows some "code" And after that back to login page like he just open this website. It is really hard to take screen shot of it, so cant show you exactly. what code it is. EDIT: He got the ss http://scr.hu/2hic/c3nan This screen is from right now. EDIT2: Ok, Im rly sorry for spam. But after reading some bug section they just need to clean cache of browser. So Its working now.
Try to login via this link: zz.tribalwars2.com

DeletedUser479

Hello from a few days I can not log into the game Tribal Wars 2, please help, I still have the black side of the spinning arrow :) Every now and then a sign that there are problems with logging in, the situation appeared after the last update

zawial

DeletedUser123

Try clearing your cache and cookies and please let us know if it works.

DeletedUser479

message is displayed at login "invalid data type for key token expected string, found NULL"

Demon1488

Peasant
All very nice and beautiful, but:
1. More desirable characters in forum posts (my standard contract of the union took 6-7 posts and it is desirable that it was a single message).
2. BBCode desirable to read, even if they are entered manually, regardless of whether or not enabled CapsLock.
3. If there is such an opportunity - to an automatic translator breakdowns in all sections of the game or the possibility to select and copy text in the auxiliary windows (using Yandex browser engine Chrome).
4. When writing villages in BB-Codes specify the coordinates of the village, but not the name (lots of villages with the name of 001, 002 and so on).
5. When you delete a report within a report, it is desirable to move into the next report, and not to list all reports.
6. Ability to hide some of the data in the report (such as the number of troops in the defense of the village).
7. Tribe Events - select nickname with further transition to those who have joined / left of the tribe.
8. Transfer of resources between players.
9. Possibility of booking villages.
10. The ability to delete other reports in the body of the report, as well with the opening of the next report, and not a list.
Like until all wishes. Thanks in advance.

:)

Demon1488

Peasant
My Yandex-browser (Chrome engine) avtomatichcheski translates any languages either by selecting text. Well this is the forum But the game is not schitvaet information - that's why I calmly and written in a language translator cars - it's much more convenient

DeletedUser80

Hi folks,
thank you for your comprehensive Feedback. We´ll do our best to solve any issues. But please note, this is a feedback-thread. For the better overview please clarify
all issues with our Support or in the correct subforum.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Sebastian

Demon1488

Peasant
As to which section of the forum include my wishes - ideas - so it is not ideas, but simply it is more convenient to work with. especially with the BB-codes. in the War tribes 1 - in principle, everything was so fine like the theme selected is the discussion of the updated version of

DeletedUser688

Fatal_Error;n6122 said:
Hi folks,
thank you for your comprehensive Feedback. We´ll do our best to solve any issues. But please note, this is a feedback-thread. For the better overview please clarify
all issues with our Support or in the correct subforum.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Sebastian
Actually "Support" doesn't work. I'm waiting for a response since tuesday.
I know that it's Beta and you have a lot of bugs, questions, spam about betakey, stuff to do etc.
But srsly? ​There is one person working on players issues or what?

DeletedUser80

I don´t think that we will improve a translator. This is the international Beta of Tribal Wars 2. Therefore the main language is english. For your other
Suggestions please submit a thread in our "Ideas and Suggestion" section.

DeletedUser80

Preto;n6131 said:
Actually "Support" doesn't work. I'm waiting for a response since tuesday.
I know that it's Beta and you have a lot of bugs, questions, spam about betakey, stuff to do etc.
But srsly? ​There is one person working on players issues or what?

No, there are more than one person but sometimes we can´t locate or reproduce the issue instantly. For that reason we´ve to wait for an answer from innogames.
You can sent me the ticket-id via PM, I will go into it.

Demon1488

Peasant
Fatal_Error;n6132 said:
I don´t think that we will improve a translator. This is the international Beta of Tribal Wars 2. Therefore the main language is english. For your other
Suggestions please submit a thread in our "Ideas and Suggestion" section.

I'm not talking about the improvement of the translator - you don't have it and wasn't. I am talking at least about the possibility to select text in open boxes such as notes, player profiles, description of buildings and job - it is impossible to select and copy text from those Windows.
The message of the forum just to 1000 characters is too funny and uncomfortable. what forum does not read in the hand-written code hi [/*b] - and you must select - so too is the worst mistake. the same applies to coordinate villages. - I have personally counted only 3 villages in different players named 001 - so I must choose one of these 3 villages, then get in his message to verify the correct village I pointed out. and the same applies to hide some of the data report and free transfer of resources - why in the War tribes 1 I can hide some of the data in the report, such as the number deff in the village, and in a more advanced version. and why only after level 20 of the market is the possibility of free transfer of resources - and I don't want to take the place for the construction of another 10 levels of market is much will lead to losses in the army? The same regards and reports - I want to see reports one after the other - so convenient and remove, respectively, and especially Other reports - can I want to leave the reports on the transfer of resources, why should I go out in the report list and look for another report, without the possibility to delete it directly in the body of the report is all the flaws, and not ideas

Demon1488

Peasant
Another one of your awful major fault - tell me in what place specified day, month, year and time in which the server is running or each player has at random to consider attacks by tribesmen on the enemy?