Feedback Changelog 0.33.0

DeletedUser720

There were a few things in this update I was actually hoping you would get done soon and they where done hours later, nice timing haha. Although I did buy some crowns after this update and did not get a report saying I recieved crowns, I just got them.

DeletedUser3

Reznal;n5439 said:
There were a few things in this update I was actually hoping you would get done soon and they where done hours later, nice timing haha. Although I did buy some crowns after this update and did not get a report saying I recieved crowns, I just got them.

Indeed, I will put this issue in italics. Thank you.

Foczka

Still got error on Firefox 30.0 with invalid password, everytime adding "space" on the end of my remembered password and deleting it to login :

DeletedUser112

Nice to see border lines, but the rankings are'nt correct. For the rest I will first watch the change logg.

DeletedUser471

There is also an issue with the Province Ranking.
It states I do not have villages in province :confused:

(*.*)

Earl
You can't be so much pessimistic :D Thank for member list in tribe, which can see all players :3 Yeees...it was something what missed there.

DeletedUser688

I just lost 200 units because of this update. Sent, but never came back.

DeletedUser619

Thanks for good but not that good, update. My 2 friends can't even login to tribal wars2,[On Chrome] they give name/password and click login then in a split second shows some "code" And after that back to login page like he just open this website. It is really hard to take screen shot of it, so cant show you exactly. what code it is.

EDIT: He got the ss
http://scr.hu/2hic/c3nan
This screen is from right now.

EDIT2:
Ok, Im rly sorry for spam. But after reading some bug section they just need to clean cache of browser. So Its working now.

DeletedUser260

Rankings are completely broken. I think someone has managed to accidentally change them from sequential to random. How they did that, I have absolutely no idea, but I find it hilarious. For example, Rank 4 is currently a 53-point player :D

ketjatekos

Squire
DaWolf85;n5575 said:
Rankings are completely broken. I think someone has managed to accidentally change them from sequential to random. How they did that, I have absolutely no idea, but I find it hilarious. For example, Rank 4 is currently a 53-point player :D
I'm sure that dev is a TFT fan… look into the first page :D

I have a problem with Chrome too. I deleted my cookies, and after logging in the version is still 0.32.5, and it won't load the game. I probably delete some more thing, I just don't know what :/

(*.*)

Earl
DaWolf85;n5575 said:
It is amazing. I think, he/she never believe that will be on this position. :D

DeletedUser3

DaWolf85;n5575 said:

We will investigate this issue.

Also, please clear your cache and cookies ladies and gentlemen as the current updates can cause issues if you do not. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser590

The province borders are amazing! You feel that you got so much more control of the map and that you know where everything is.

Although one issue is that it looks messy when the province borders run side by side or crosses over the "attack-lines". The lines are just too similar. You hove probably looked in to it, but why wouldn't it work to have more stones so that they make up a clear line?

DeletedUser738

Checkered Jester;n5656 said:
We will investigate this issue.

Also, please clear your cache and cookies ladies and gentlemen as the current updates can cause issues if you do not. Thank you for your consideration.

As i know the problem of the ranking is the same for all so clear everything wont work. But is just players rank tribes rank is ok

DeletedUser590

Since the update I'm having issues with the notification icon in the forums. It just doesn't turn up.

DeletedUser3

We will be deploying a fix for the ranking issue today. Some downtime may occur. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser688

Checkered Jester, can you tell me when this fix will be deployed?
So I could call off my troops, because I don't want to lose another units in some Bermuda triangle.

DeletedUser80

You´ll get a short announcement for each Update. Don´t worry ;)