DeletedUser542

Very nice work, guys! I like this at all. You do the right job, i hope you will continue and this project will be a succsseful one. I love this game, i play since yesterday and i would skip sleep for it. :p

DeletedUser212

Not bad guys. But please try to improve the map as soon as possible. it is o overloaded with graphics you actually can't see anything when you've got more than 10 attacks. The tribe forum and the fact that theres only the barack for recuiting is bad as well..

DeletedUser14

A large improvement in the tribal forum. Like it!
Some bugs have been here, but you're doing a good job.

DeletedUser51

Very good. The barb wall upgrading was probably a side effect of having them require resources to upgrade thing.. likely the wall is one of the cheaper options and therefore has much more chance of being upgraded..

DeletedUser541

Good job guys, hope new fixes soon, especially map and building assignments if it would be possible to move up or down

DeletedUser117

Good job, but Tribe memberlist could work better :) Sorting is great update but I would like to see on which place someone is when I sort into points order. It's easy to check top players but when you want to find for instance 30th member you have to count places. # doesn't change and still seems to be list randomly.

DeletedUser150

Papierkoorb;n3571 said:
Not bad guys. But please try to improve the map as soon as possible. it is o overloaded with graphics you actually can't see anything when you've got more than 10 attacks. The tribe forum and the fact that theres only the barack for recuiting is bad as well..

Agreed, an option to hide attack icons would be very nice.

Also - scalling the interface would be awesome - for me it's definitely too big in general. Also it would be nice to have a probability to hide all of images in headquarters screen - it's too big, for me scrolling down to build barracks, statue and other buildings, also seeing current building queue is uncomfortable and unintuitive. Leaving there only necessary information like name of the building, level, information and upgrade buttons would be just fine :)

Anyway, I like the path you followed designing the game, keep up the good work guys :)

DeletedUser406

Thank you to the whole team to improve our gaming experience and reagents Stay tuned players as you are now, thank you for the many bugs fixed! We now look forward to the new features.

DeletedUser471

Hi update looks nice.
Can we get a Warehouse capacity icon / % full
Az

DeletedUser471

What happen to my post?:rolleyes:
The Barracks build Q is very frustrating will there be improvements on this.
Building happens linear, in TW you had 3 Q's

DeletedUser51

Once you get the preceptory you can queue those units simultaneously, and you don't need to build scouts anymore, you build spies, again in a separate building. I don't think there is necessarily a problem with this. Having to make trade offs between cavalry and infantry and siege weapons, instead of just building lots of everything adds to the game in my opinion. There will be a lot more O and D build varieties than in the original tw.

DeletedUser431

Overall it looks great. I'm happy to see you guys can get some of the little stuff taken care of quickly. A couple things though.
  • Clicking on returning units now opens their respective report.
This doesn't seem to work for me. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
  • The unit numbers in the overview screen have been fixed and are now correct.
Maybe I'm just not understanding this either. I'm still seeing the same values for 'own' and 'all'. I would expect that one of them would be a total count of units - basically the sum of those that are currently defending a village plus the ones that are outbound and inbound.