F*****K SPAM Ingame

DeletedUser1117

"E-sim is a browser game that simulates a virtual world
Here you can become whoever you want - political economist - or fight for own country as a soldier!
Have you ever dreamed of conquering countries such as China or the United States of America?
We have already done! We are under occupation but with your help we can build strong country!
Together we can create a country as large and strong to conquer the world of e-sim! Join us now! Every day of work give you real money on your acc and you can withdrawal when you earn 20€! Soon it will be reset of the server so if you log in now you will have advantage in new start! Do not hasitate and log in now! Short url to the game http://..... "

This is the kind of SPAM that I start to get in my message box from unknown player. SO PLEASE allow us to GET OUT of a conversation. For the moment it is only the creator of the circular PM who has the right to do so and it is boring and it's gonna get WORSE.

Nice feature btw, just allow us to get out of it...

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your post. We will Allow you to leave conversations in the future. Also can you please PM me the name of the player who sent you this pls. Thank you^^.

DeletedUser1117

On the open beta EN: maremar101
But I guess you'll find it on others version too.

We know we are gonna get this feature in the future, but we need it ASAP, you don't know how many noobs have invited like hundreds of people to talk about diplomatie or something. What a mess. And we can't even like really delete the message because each new message make it popup. Even in the archive it's the same. Archive shouldn't give any notification.

DeletedUser40

This case have been forwarded to the EN CM.
Thanks for sharing the player name.

DeletedUser1745

Yes, we need a feature to block messages from people we indicate. In a tribe where there are many noobies constantly replying to that message is very annoying..

conqueror1235 - 9/15/2014

DeletedUser894

Agreed. The ability to block replies might even make them use the forum........

DeletedUser1117

Veronika7747;n17277 said:
Yes, we need a feature to block messages from people we indicate. In a tribe where there are many noobies constantly replying to that message is very annoying..

conqueror1235 - 9/15/2014

conqueror1235 just did it again on EN world.

DeletedUser40

Please post these continuous rule breaking on the english support system. There is little we can do from here.