diary farm limit

BatemanBR

There are players who have their computer open on several accounts running farm scripts, and I think it should be fair to players who play several hours a day without being a robot. One way to correct these bots and make the game playable for humans would be to set a daily farm limit. I personally played several hours a day in my age of not missing any breaks I just made 1000 attacks a day just by pressing the button (1). I believe a reasonable limit would be 500 attacks per day. 30 minute intervals of 50 waves per cycle would be 5 hours of play to farm 1000 or 2 and a half hours to farm 500.

Simultaneous attacks remained capped at 50
But the total daily limit would be 500

Another thing to get around multi accounts would be advantages for verified players using payment methods like paypal, not necessarily buying something, just something for 0.1 dollar as "account linking". these players would receive a "VERIFIED" badge which would give "extra xp and accelerated recruitment". it would be like a VIP but free for everyone just to prevent multi accounts. other advantages would be the protection time, verified players could have a longer time. but if you don't like this 2) idea, please correct at least 1) which is fundamental for humans vs scripts.

If anyone wants to contact the owner and say something, or any developer. it's not complicated IF(player.diaryAttacks > 500) then alert(you get the attacks limit today);

Does anyone have the owners' email?