Demolishing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2008
  • Start date

DeletedUser2008

How do I demolish a building a level or two. In grepo if I conquer a city that isn't build the way I like, I can just demo it to my preference, and I haven't found where to do that in this game yet. Please help, thanks.

DeletedUser1893

Currently the only way to demolish a building is to attack yourself with catapults.

DeletedUser2008

That's lame. Oh well, I suppose it is a beta. Thanks for the response.

DeletedUser2008

Also in a somewhat related post, roughly how many catapults would it take to destroy a church. It has 800 hp which seems rather high. So will I have to build 800 cats, then have another village with all the pop being used by catapults instead of a church? Seems kind of ridiculous I can't just click demo building.

DeletedUser894

Please open a separate post for new questions. It makes it impossible to keep track of thins otherwise. We have suggestions and ideas if you wish to suggest a change in how things happen. Do a search though to see if anyone else has suggested your idea before.

DeletedUser2133

To clarify - the only way to reduce a building level is to attack yourself with cats?

DeletedUser2008

Yep. Pretty ridiculous considering all they need to do is implement a demolish building button that lowers the building a level. Instead you have to launch attacks against yourself, not very realistic.

DeletedUser894

Post it in ideas and suggestions, or add it to someone elses post if its been already been raised. NB, the more responses to an idea the higher the chance of it being implemented. Obviously the main effort goes to sorting bugs but there is allways room for suggested game improvements.