Debug and other options shown

DeletedUser2151

Hi folks,

I've been using TW2 in Chrome on a MacBook Pro and I typically have multiple windows open, utilizing CMD + Tab to switch between them. However earlier today something very different happened to my TW2 window.... the very top of the window, obscuring my troop bar was what appeared to be an in-game debugging menu that I had never seen previously. I noticed this after switching back to the TW2 window from setting up Netflix in an Opera window (not sure if that data at all helps but figured more info rather than less would assist tracking how players can access this).

This additional bar at the top of the window (unfortunately I don't have a screenshot) included moving from left to right as best I can recall several check boxes:
-IDEBUG (far left)
-Draw Coordinates (showed various data on the left, under my quest bar, updating X & Y coordinates wherever I moved my cursor)
-Kinetic
-Show Tile Numbers
-(don't recall)
-GoTo coordinates input screen (far right)

I'm assuming this is something that players shouldn't be able to readily access and thought it might be worth bringing to the devs' attention

DeletedUser40

This "tool" have been accessable from the beginning of the game.
It does not grant you extra rights on the server, and everyone can open that menu.