Rejected Crown Sharing

DeletedUser2289

Have the ability to share or send coins to another player like we had the ability to send premium points to other players in Tribal Wars

DeletedUser310

I disagree. Often this feature has been abused.
But, if the IG decides to develop this possibility, I hope that the first 50 crowns cannot be transferred.

DeletedUser107

I also would have to disagree, it's very easy to abuse it, >make an account > send it to the account or make a new account > transfer it to a friend > transfer it to your account.

unless there will be a limit on how much crowns you can send a week/month.

DeletedUser2289

I agree on a limit and the frequency you can do this because I know people will abuse it. I also think you shouldn't be able to send the coins you earn from completing the ads, I know in TW we/I wasn't able to send the free PP. I think it should have a restriction like the account sitting feature had in TW where you if you sat an account you couldn't send resources or support it for a few day, the coin sharing idea should be the same with a "cool down" period between the frequency of sharing the crowns based on the number of crowns shared.

DeletedUser1893

What if sending crowns to another player is used as a payment option? For example, pay $10 to send 1000 crowns to a player of your choice(prices are for example only).

DeletedUser894

I never saw sending prem being abused in TW1. So i am unsure how crown sending could be. After all once they are spent they are gone and need replacing so more will be bought. What i do see is that those who are on a tight budget can be helped out by richer friends who may donate or loan some crowns to help a tribe mate out.

If you are worried about the 1st 50 crowns given free, if peopl make accounts just to get the 50 crowns and move it on well they will be multi accounting and that's a ban.... Surely it would be easy to spot and act on.

DeletedUser2289

I do know a few people would create an account just to receive the 50 crowns so they could send to someone, and yes you could catch the individuals that was multi-accounting if they signed onto the account from the main IP address they play the main account from, however what is the individual played from lets say an IP address from work or some type of public/free internet access for the second account and never played the main account from either of those? I know a lot of guys from TW1 did that and was never caught.

DeletedUser80

It should be clear on each mind, that our devs have to proof all things, before they are implementing something to the game. So please do not discuss about the abuse of individual features. Thanks.

DeletedUser2139

Perhaps it should be clear in my mind but as the facts are right now , my mind refuses to get clear.

I wonder what kind of mind I must have to play this game and believe that the developers proofed all things before they had implemented them since now.

On topic-sharing crowns is part of sharing other resources in a tribe ,so I vote for sharing

DeletedUser978

James;n24084 said:
I also would have to disagree, it's very easy to abuse it, >make an account > send it to the account or make a new account > transfer it to a friend > transfer it to your account.

unless there will be a limit on how much crowns you can send a week/month.

But the first 50 free gold can not bee transferd only gold like you buy,

Trolin

Serf
Sure this is a good idea. There should be a limit though. Maybe something like send xxx amount of crows per month/3months/6months.
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was "send minted coins to your friends" and was gonna say that this is not a good idea =p

DeletedUser894

Maybe some others have also miss read this. You will never be able to share coins for minting. Being able to send crowns to players though, as you could with premium in TW1 is a good idea.

DeletedUser924

Everyone here is talking about crowns but the OP said coins. Is this a mistake on his part or does he want the ability to send academy coins? i'm only asking because i read this as give us the ability to give are coins to others so they can make nobles faster but then he goes to reference PP. Next explain to me the "abuse" in this? If i chose to pay for another players right to have premium features does it really matter to the creators of the game or to the other players who pays the bill? There is no difference in this than if i input my credit card info for a personal friend to buy crowns except that no one but the two of us would know that happened. This here allows you to pay for friends that you've never met and don't tell me it doesn't happen because i've been both of the gifting and receiving ends in TW numerous times. Whats even more common is that a player can't pay for a month but still wishes to get crowns that month so they get a loan of 500 crowns from a tribemate and next month buy 500 crowns back for that player. Now when i started i don't remember getting 50 crowns or if i was given them then a quest required i spend them because i never got to use any of them of my own free will. Perhaps they have changed that lately. And if so those should be non transferable but why should any bought or earned with sponsor pay be subject to those same restrictions?

DeletedUser2289

I am referring to "Crown" sharing not academy coins. I noticed I had said coins and not crowns after I had posted and I was unable to change the title.

DeletedUser107

I did edit the title to Crown sharing, since op wasn't able to change the title..