Cooperation between a players villages, and players and villages within tribes

MCMLXXIX

Earlier today I launched an attack against another village.I had already sent out Nobles, and was close to reducing the loyalty past zero, but to be sure, I sent two contingents of troops along with each Noble, separated by roughly 15 minutes.

The first group took possession of the town, and 15 minutes later the second group showed up and proceeded to murder the first group and take the town...from myself.

In every other game similar to this I've played your troops would not kill each other, that's just retarded.They should have simply entered the town as support troops to be recalled. There is a Tavern, right? They could have hung out there.

And the whole "support" concept is a so limited as to be almost useless. You should be able to station troops from one town in another and then actually use them. You should be able to move all your troops to a town and then launch a massive attack from that town should you wish.

The way it is set up now, only as defense, is lame. There's not even a good way to view the fact that you have troops from one town in another.If a tribe member is being attacked, you should be able to not only help defend him, but use his town to mount a counter attack. This is basic.

Not only should the game recognize troops of individual players, but also members of a tribe. You should be able to not only defend your brothers but also use their towns as a a base camp for jumping off expeditions and attacks.

You should be able to station troops in a friendly town, and then pillage from that town, The goods could remain in that town, or simply a portion or percentage, the remainder returning to your original town along with your troops when they return up to their carrying capacity.

Jariid

I don't know about you, but support is OP as is. Having potentially an inifinite amount of troops (if I pretend the supplies meter isn't what I think it is) then stacking an allied village is exactly what support is good for. Attacking from another village could be used as badly as sending a full noble train to a barbarian village less than an hour across one tile to send a train with only 40 minutes to dodge. That's OP. What's more, the army camps Idea I posted could allow for that with a minimum of OPness seeing how there are many sacrifices used on the army camps creation etc.

What's more TW2 isn't that sort of game. It isn't an unfair game. Perhaps yeah, you shouldn't be able to attack your own troops, but it's as simple as expecting it. Tactics and experience.

DeletedUser924

I guess you never played TW before. Anyway i pray and pray noone does this because there are many times i attack myself with the whole goal of killing my own troops. Or more importantly enemy support that is currently in my village. At the same time if i have a train i can't kill or snipe i will noble my own village down to 1 o when the train arrives the enemy caps it 4 times loses 4 nobles and i recapp it with little to no cost to me. To do what you suggest would change way to much of my tactics and it would not be as good in my opinion. Now reviving the packet noble system would because at least then you get a cheap noble it that happens.

Jariid if you are talking about the supples meter i think you are then yes it is not what you think it is because it is in fact nothing. Sure it says 90K and you can't support but I've never found that to be true and i think someone said once it was not an active feature.

I didn't notice you mentioned army camps in your post. I only read the first paragraph. Army camps were tried once and the will never be tried again they were abused way to much and made the game nearly impossible to defend. How much D do you think you'd need if one combined say 100 nukes into one village then attacked with it?

Jariid

Samuri 4 life;n28018 said:
I didn't notice you mentioned army camps in your post. I only read the first paragraph. Army camps were tried once and the will never be tried again they were abused way to much and made the game nearly impossible to defend. How much D do you think you'd need if one combined say 100 nukes into one village then attacked with it?

Army camps with severe farm restrictions and the "supply meters" that are already implemented with TW2 would balance it out and make it less practical than it was beforehand. I was only discussing ways of having them while being balanced with an amount of dynamic playing. (I already know it was not going to be put in, just putting in some ideas of balance that may inspire other ideas to be revived)