Constant notification of two new reports

DeletedUser260

... despite the fact that I actually don't have any new reports. That, or the reports aren't showing. I can't tell for sure. But in any case, there is a little '2' next to the report icon, and it keeps bouncing, but when I click on it there's nothing new.

I tried reloading, and I tried waiting for more new reports to come in. Neither helped.

The problem just came out of the blue; I have no idea how to reproduce it.

Dravigas

Squire
Same thing happened with mail notification, in mailbox were nothing new. Notification was bouncing till i relogged to TW2. I personally would blame extremely slow 2G connection i have in woods. Weird things start happen to TW2 with sub kb's connection speed and it's no surprise.

DeletedUser260

I have a 20+Mb connection - not absolutely amazing, but it gets the job done normally.

I wouldn't find this all that odd, if it would just go away. But it doesn't. Even when I reload, I still have this problem. Even when I clear cache and cookies, I still have this problem.

DeletedUser260

Finally resolved it. Apparently when this occurred, I had farmed enough villages to fill slightly more than one page, and I only looked at the first page. I looked back through each individual page of reports, and when I got all the way back to page 16, the notification disappeared.

So, for anyone who has this issue in the future, go quickly flip through your pages of reports before you call it a bug; you might have just missed a few reports.