Competition: Race to 2000

DeletedUser40

42qtHjB.png

Dear Players,

Welcome to the Third realm, Rudimentum! We thank you for joining us in yet another adventure. To get this realm started off right, we are going to do a contest! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get to 2000 points. Easy, right? We will give out six total prizes. Three for players who have used crowns to get there and three for those who have not used crowns. The rules are simple:
Post a screenshot of the rankings as soon as you reach 2000 points.
The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you will lose out.

The prizes are:
1st to reach 2000 by using crowns: 1000 crown prize
1st to reach 2000 without using crowns: 1000 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 500 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 500 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 200 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 200 crown prize​

The first 50 crowns, you receive when registering, is not counted as used premium.

Easy, simple, and fun! Let the games begin!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team​

lokenwow

My tribemate eisshiex is having some problems posting in this thread for his prize for some reason.

Trolin

Serf
Impressive!
I think even people who have less points than you have spent crowns. All in all, it's activity based (and if you have your building queue running 24/7 with no breaks). It's the same with farming. Obviously the person who has been online the most, sent the most plunder runs and stayed at it, has farmed the most.

DeletedUser1167

why did a third beta world open? Just out of curiosity. After the open beta servers opened, over the half quit the closed beta. Now the third world has only 660 players..

DeletedUser123

There are no closed beta markets anymore. Every language version, including Beta, is open beta stage which means anyone can register at any time.

People often refer to International market (EN) as "Open Beta server" and to Beta (this one) as "Closed Beta server" which is wrong and might lead to confusion.

Open and closed beta are game phases, closed beta is for limited amount of users and open for unlimited amount of users. All TW2 markets/language versions are in open beta phase.

DeletedUser1167

Yes, but i didn't get the point in opening a new one. You want to find out if the new pay to win system is going to work? Because if that's the reason, getting in the first day 112 Lc with 50 crowns will for sure destroy this game. Just think about it

DeletedUser123

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n21499 said:
Yes, but i didn't get the point in opening a new one. You want to find out if the new pay to win system is going to work? Because if that's the reason, getting in the first day 112 Lc with 50 crowns will for sure destroy this game. Just think about it

Worlds are opened as the game grows to give everyone a opportunity to start on a fresh world.

Trolin said:
What about first to plunder 1million resources? ;p
http://prntscr.com/4yk55n

Now that's amazing, congratz. :O :)

DeletedUser1167

How is that amazing when he can buy troops everyday? and maybe more than one time. And how is that fair to the rest playing there. that's the reason i didn't start and won't start another tw2 world. even if someone plays 24/7, if someone puts money in this game it's sure overpowered. I always supported innogames with premium in tw1, but i will never put money in this game.

Trolin

Serf
Suit yourself mate =)

Basically that attitude isn't helping, Luck... Broaden your perspective a bit... just a bit
tongue.png

DeletedUser40

Only two reported players over 2000 points!
That cant be right :eek:

DeletedUser1625

I personally think the buying of troops needs to be massively regulated. This is because there is an element of unfairness even between paying players. I haven't used crowns but today I see an offer that is legendary of 64 rams. If someone got a legendary offer of Mounted Archers or Axemen early on I believe they are at a massive advantage than me who got rams, or spears (I had an offer for 256 spears yesterday) and I feel it unfairly gives advantage not to just paying players but the ones who get the good deals.

DeletedUser1587

Yo Trolin may I ask how much did you invest? :D @Soul Impulse do you have unlimited amount of Crowns as a Forum Moderator?? XD

lokenwow

Haven't spent any coins, am i the first person to do so?

Bah cant upload screenshot, computers playing up, can someone grab it for me =D