Closed Beta iOS test

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3

Hello Fellow Tribal Warriors and iOS users,

Recently we had a test run with our Android device on the EN server, and now we would like to do the same for our iOS users on the Beta server.You will be able to play on all markets with this app, not just beta. Unfortunately the test spaces are extremely limited, and we are looking for 25 motivated and active testers. Please post your player name, the number of contributed bug reports in the bug forum section, points, rank on your best world and in addition one sentence explaining why you want to test the app. Please remember, an iOS device (apple) is mandatory to test this app.

---
Example:

I want to help improve the game, and I am stuck on an island with nothing else to distract me.^^

Name: Guybrush
Reported bugs on the bug forum: 4

---

Thank you for your contributions. We are looking forward to your bug reports and contributions.

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser2021

Name: Melchior
Reported bugs on the bug forum: 0

Already played tw1 via App on my IPhone and know the game-mechanics behind, so i hope the app can boost the game on the same way it did in tw1.

DeletedUser978

Name: Another Guy
Reported bugs on the forum: 0

I have played TW1 with the app when I played TW1 I like the app and think the app should be so good.

TELOX

Name: TELOX
Reported bugs on the brazilian forum: 5
Point on the brazilian server: 14024
Rank on the brazilian server: 3

I use to play TW and now TW2 since 2008. I got a victory in the br28.

alion19

Name: Alion19
Reported bugs: 0

I'm active on Alnwick world, and have played TW1 a decent amount in the past. I'd like to test the app as I feel a decent app would help me be even more active in the game, and I'd like the chance to help with the development. Thanks

DeletedUser1970

I have already applied in the English forum but is never too much! I want to help testing the game in IOS I am able to test the game in 3 different Devices, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPad 3, the last one is a jailbroken one so I will be able to test the game in different IOS's jailbroken or not. I am also a IOS developer and I am glad to help in this game which I played side by side with TELOX in the Brazilian World br28. I am currently playing in en02 and br01

Name: eraizel
Reported bugs: 3 (only 1 confirmed)

DeletedUser1638

Name: Basilio
Reported bugs on the forum: 1

I have a IPhone 4 and would like to test and make a better apps for tw2 with reference to tw1 apps.

Bulkathos

Hello i am playing this game from few month, but i have spent around 15h each day. I want to test this app for you.

But i have start to play on this world before few days. Also i own one very good looking tribe called Wheel of Time.

DeletedUser905

Name: edufinn
Reported bugs on the forum: several
In the office I want to check my account, but our corporate proxy is blocking game sites. Using iPhone will greatly help me.

BTW: what are the requirements for iOS devices? What versions of iOS you intent to support? If it is only iOS 8, than this means that old devices like iPhone 4 and same generation iPad and all older devices are out of market. Will it be possible to run this app on iPod too? What about even older devices like iPhone3 and first generation iPad or even iPhone 2?

DeletedUser2209

Name: Thak
Reported bugs on forum: None

The reason I am writing is because I own an iphone-6 and would love to test new apps on my phone. I've taken a break from tw, but am starting to get back into the beta.
I intend to test the beta for quite some time and will be willing to provide active feedback on the app. Thank you for considering my application :)

DeletedUser1787

Name : nohsmith Reported bugs : 2 Points: 110k Rank:20 I use an iPad mini, which will need testing as well as other iOS devices. I run an it company, so understand the rigours of testing and the requirement for specific language and description of bugs.

DeletedUser2245

I have an iphone 5s, I'm a graduate student in CS and I need something to distract me. :)

Name: aDyslexicPanda
Reported bugs on the bug forum: 0

tribalwars2

Tribalwars us14
Points 2.144.933
Rank 502

DeletedUser1402

Hello, my Name is Clemens,

i´ve an ipad air, ipod touch, iphone 6 and iphone 5c and wanna help to improve the game adventure.

Name: Clemeaut
Reported bugs on the bug forum: 1
Points: I had 3000 Points , but i started the world once again

I will tell every bug in this iOS beta App.

Best Regards,

Clemeaut

DeletedUser2344

Please tell me the beta is still open, I've been a avid TW1 player over the years and a couple months ago I was in a car accident that's left me bedridden for the next few months. I am on TW nonstop and my PC

DeletedUser2344

It cut off half my post... Lol bug there. And my pc is broken. I don't have a TW2 account yet but I have a iPhone 5s and iPad 2. Please make my life a little better and let me play TW2, I have experience bug testing for several other browser games. I'm on non-stop and it's killing me I'm stuck with TW1. The accident also left my left hand paralyzed and TW really helps pass time. Thank you for any consideration.

DeletedUser161

A little late but would love to test the iOS app..

Server-International world 4
Name-Kjayd90
Points-6,000
Rank-78
Bug Reports-0

Would love to be a iOS tester..I Played tw1for 8 years.Played tw1 on my iPhone browser and its app aswell.I Know this topic was created in a whyle ago ,but seeing how im always on tw2 and have ios why not give it a try=)Very active and dedicated player also play on the android app and desktop!

DeletedUser2473

Hi, I'm taking bio engineer as major and CS as minor. I wish I have something to kill my time.
I have an iphone 5s.

Name: Hon
Reported bugs on the bug forum: 0 so far, will report as long as I found one from now
World : 5

SkullSIR

Name: SkullSIR
Reported bugs on the bug forum: 2

I would love to be an iOS tester as I possess both an iPad and an iPhone which could make me help test on both platforms. Also I'm a long time Tribal Wars player who is looking to aid improve the game.

DeletedUser2495

Long time TW1 player here coming back to give TW2 a shot. So far it has been very refreshing and fun! If you still have IOS spots I would love to try the app!

Name bigpapasmurf6
Reported bugs - 0 will post IOS bugs though if chosen
Points 6972
Rank 113

Mfisto

Hey there
i recently started playing TW2 and i'm looking forward to a trip to the swiss mountains. Therefore i need that app, because i have problems with connecting while using safari. It would be a shame when i have to stop playing. ;) I played TW 1 a lot and i'm really exited about TW2.

Name: Mfisto
Reported bugs; 0 but i am going to report bugs
points 2373
rang 1425

Status
Not open for further replies.