Churches

DeletedUser2152

I thought I read somewhere that if someone is being attacked in another province and your ally comes to aid you he will get the attack bonus from your church? Likewise with several allies in one province though and only one of us with a Church am wondering if that Church is enough for all of us?

DeletedUser1893

Let's pretend 3 players occupy a province, player a, b, and c. Only player a builds a church. While defending any village of a in the province the troops of b and c will fight at full strength. If b or c get attacked and a supports them, all the troops in those cities will fight at half strength because those players don't have a church.

DeletedUser924

In short if you don't have the church personally you get no effect under any circumstances.

DeletedUser1587

Attack a barbarian in a Province where you got no Church, but you ally had a Church or Chappel. Easy to find out
Also Slayan idnt say anything about those 3 players being in the same tribe or not... which was what the question was all about

DeletedUser1893

Pretend my example above starts with player a, b, and c are in the same tribe.

DeletedUser1587

Slayan does that mean that the Church does not affect any onther players except the owner, not even from the same tribe?

DeletedUser1893

TheBlackOne;n25298 said:
Slayan does that mean that the Church does not affect any onther players except the owner, not even from the same tribe?

Correct. Also, if troops are supporting a village, they receive that village's faith bonus.

DeletedUser924

I would think that would be obvious since having multiple troops all fighting at different strengths would be a nightmare to program. but maybe its just obvious to me.