Church Level

DeletedUser310

Hi everyone.
Currently is quite clear why we should have a church for each province in which we own villages.
But, what do we get from church's level up? I cannot find detailed explanations on the wiki and on the other support channels.
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser123

By upgrading the Church gets harder to demolish with catapults.

DeletedUser1893

Also, by upgrading the church, the troops in that province will fight at higher strength. Troops will fight at 105% with a lv2 church and 110% with a lv3 church.

dsdharier

btw, about the church, i have only a chapel in my village, will the church be avaleble after that? currently it says maximum lvl reached

dsdharier

ok so in order to have troops with better moral i have to recruit them elsewere than the capital. roger that and thank you for the info

DeletedUser1893

You have to balance the church lv with the resources it takes up. Lv1 church takes up 5k population and lv3 church takes up 12k population. That's a lot of troops you won't be able to build.

DeletedUser894

You don't need to build more than one church per province, but i would suggest it is an idea that you have that one maxed..... Never build Offensive troops in a church villa, they need to be protected at all costs and it just isn't possible to have a decent nuke in one!