Reported Can't validate my email

DeletedUser2543

First: The game is not validating my email, i received an email from the game to validate the email, it says that everything is perfect and my email was validated, but in the game it still saying i need to validate my email.
Second: Sometime the up bar (dont know if i can use this word) of the game bugs, and goes out of the screen, even in full-screen mode.
Third: Sometime i cant go to the map view, so i have to reload the game.

Suggestion: please put a "invite to tribe" in players information and "invite a friend" option.

If i see any bug ingame ill say it here, thx for the attention

(Sorry my bad english)

Tahlina

I'm having the same problems as above. I have validated my email and am also still seeing the request to validate my email in game. I have also not received the bits for validating my email (which I have done twice now). The menu bar for me is also disappearing and I am left having to reload the game to fix the issue. Finally, I have lost the ability to send messages to other players. Can you please help?

DeletedUser80

Hey Guys,
please contact our support for the issue with your email. For the other issues please provide us more informations. What browser (name and version) do you use? Can you reproduce that issue each time? Could you please provide us any screenshots.

Finally I beg you to use for each issue a own thread.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.