Fixed Cant login to game

Alexx983

I am on PC, tried chrome and mozzila cleaned cash cant login. When i click login small circle just go around and around and nothing happens.

DeletedUser350

Sending support tickets and posting all together will not solve the problem. One ticket is enough, one post is enough.

DeletedUser2661

xaris-18-;n29738 said:
Sending support tickets and posting all together will not solve the problem. One ticket is enough, one post is enough.
But if you check we posted 2 minutes apart from each other. Its not as if we did it intentionally. I created a support ticket because my post failed the first time. Thats when I started to notice the world names that aren't on the list

DeletedUser2764

one post is clearly not enough its still not fixed and i am in middle of war so unless everyone is having same problem i will lose all my villages and then i will not be happy

DeletedUser2661

Well if everyone is having this problem then You can be sure no one is taking your village ;) If you look at my post it seems to be a programming fault on their side, so I am sure no one can log in

DeletedUser2764

i hope you right valetrix just wish they would test updates better before implementing them real life is stressful enough dont want to get stressed here as well lol

DeletedUser350

One post is more than enough. Posting over and over again for the same thing is not going to solve the problem. Sending tickets for the same thing, over and over again won't solve the problem. I don't have this problem, which means clearly that it's not general.

DeletedUser2661

xaris-18-;n29749 said:
One post is more than enough. Posting over and over again for the same thing is not going to solve the problem. Sending tickets for the same thing, over and over again won't solve the problem. I don't have this problem, which means clearly that it's not general.

Okay now we have to send many tickets and posts because you can log in. I cant, I am in the middle of a war. I need to be able to send my attacks and trains, and I have also PAID for crowns so its not like I am playing for free, seeing as you are so smug I think everyone should post multiple posts now.