Can not log-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1375

I've read that you guys had lag-issues and disabled the login function. However, a bit after, you posted that it was fixed but you would keep monitoring it. Now however, whenever I press the "Login" button, nothing seems to happen and it doesn't work.

EDIT BY -Vanguard.-:

The solution to this problem has already been posted:
Dement0r;n13151 said:
IMPORTANT - So to clarify how to solve this issue

You guys are probably using a wrong link to log in. If you were using http://en.tribalwars2.com you can not do that anymore as that market is no longer redirecting you to the Beta log in, but to its own log in and of course your log in details won't work there.

So to sum it all up; please try to log in on this link >>> http://beta.tribalwars2.com

DeletedUser1375

Okay.. and now it asks for my Beta-key after I press login. I've received one via mail some days ago. When i enter it though, it says its invalid.

DeletedUser1375

First I couldn't log-in, then after 5 minuts I could press the log-in button and it asks me for my beta-key now.. Which I then enter, but it doesn't work. I received an e-mail with beta-key in it and I've been playing under the same name as my account here on the forum.

DeletedUser5

We are not able to reproduce this issue, so since it hasn't been stated as done, please make sure you have cleared your browser cache and deleted your browser's cookies correctly.

If that doesn't help, please specify your OS and browser version.

DeletedUser1159

Cant log in either, and dont have my beta key :/ windows 8.1 chrome

DeletedUser1375

-Vanguard.-;n12978 said:
We are not able to reproduce this issue, so since it hasn't been stated as done, please make sure you have cleared your browser cache and deleted your browser's cookies correctly.

If that doesn't help, please specify your OS and browser version.

I've cleared my cookies but it still does not work. I have Windows 7 home with the Firefox browser, updated to the latest version.

Tried Internet Explorer as well. Doesn't work there either.

DeletedUser1323

i have the same problem i give my bete key and it said invalid.

DeletedUser1189

I think it's some server issue i guess, the whole site is slow, and the game also. And already clear my cache.

DeletedUser1375

Arabicking;n13012 said:
i have found the fix log in with internet explorere 11 en you can get in.

I have version 11 of internet explorer and it does not work.

DeletedUser5

If clearing cache and cookies didn't solve it, please try other browsers (the major ones) and - if possible - other computers, to make sure the problem is not on your side. We still cannot reproduce this issue.

DeletedUser1391

I tried logging in on chrome, firefox and safari on my phone and I-pad... Everytime I log in the game asks for my beta key. When I fill it in it's not valid (anymore). Last three days I logged in without any problem. The game didn't ask for my beta key... Only the first time.

DeletedUser1396

Good day, I have a problem
I have already got a Beta Key
but now my login no longer works and he wants a new key again
pls Help me :(
I have an extra money used to support the game and now this
I've tried it on multiple computers and everything

DeletedUser817

Same, I tried to log in using internet explorer and firefox on windows 8.1. I already have a set up account in the game with a village and every time I go to log in now it says to please enter my beta key, when I do copy and paste the one I got in an email it just says invalid beta key.

DeletedUser1375

-Vanguard.-;n13035 said:
If clearing cache and cookies didn't solve it, please try other browsers (the major ones) and - if possible - other computers, to make sure the problem is not on your side. We still cannot reproduce this issue.

I have tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and all do NOT work. I've checked my iPhone with iOS 7. I was logged onto TW2 earlier today and it still remembers the log-in. So I can simply open a new 'tab' in safari there and it has me remembered as 'logged in'. Then I can press 'play' and start playing. It loads the village.

DeletedUser453

I usually log in with no problem every day, but one hour and half ago after the game was too slow, and then I logged off but could NOT log in back.
No beta key is required for me but it tells me than my "Username or Password is invalid, please try again"...
I also supported the game my buying some crowns...
Please help us asap, I was involved in a big battle.
I've tried several times on chrome, IE, Firefox, iPad and iPhone but still got the same error message.
It sure that it does not come from my side (cleaning cookies, etc..., reboot the PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.